Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

Would someone please tell me my last trip to specsavers was not an evil plot by specsavers to steal my money and sell me glasses which see things that are not there.

"are there tracks in the above link or should I go to a different optician"

I see them....I really do.

Oooo errr mother! Must have put that one in by accident. Not exactly definative proof though is it! Look at the picture.

Maybe there are tracks but they are to the left and nowhere near to where the rover is in the picture. And they suddenly stop for no reason?? Or the started directly on top of the so-called laser finder.

Interesting about the laser finders.
In 1946 scientists in the USA managed to bounce a radio signal off the Moon’s surface, and were able to calculate the precise distance of the Moon by the reflected radio signal. In the early 60’s NASA realized they could perform the experiment more efficiently, and accurately by using a high powered pulsed laser beam. In this scenario the laser beam is reflected back to Earth in the same way as Sunlight is reflected off the Moon’s surface towards Earth. On May 9 1962, (over 7 years BEFORE Apollo 11 supposedly landed on the Moon), a high powered pulsed ruby laser was successfully aimed at the Moon, and reflected back off the Moon’s surface to provide an accurate measurement of the Moon’s precise distance from Earth without any reflector being on the Moon’s surface. There is no laser reflector on the Moon, and never has been. NASA are using the same method today as what they were using back in 1962 before astronauts supposedly landed on the Moon. Incidentally NASA plan to use an even higher power laser on Mars to calculate distance. Have astronauts placed a reflector on Mars to bounce the beam back?

And Nara, you really do make me laugh out loud old boy! You are too old and set in your ways to even consider someone else's outlook on something, its your way or the highway. You're like a dog with a bone. You CAN'T be happy until you have tried to debunk everything.
Clavius.org is not the be all and end all. Its just ANOTHER site that debunks a theory about a theory about a theory etc etc.
Its not the total proof you claim it to be with your 'more misinformation' quote.

You are no brighter or better than anyone else on this particular subject. You don't have any insider info unless you were some ex-NASA employee and therefore all your arguments are as valid as mine. You have been spoon-fed what NASA wants you to know for longer thats all, that is the sad truth.

Thats what is beginning to annoy me now about this thread. It a case of believe it was a hoax or not. I don't believe they went there,that is my view and mine alone. What I'm surprised about is the level of ridicule regarding my beliefs. I answer the believers post,if I can, with factual (allegedly you may say) posts regarding your questions. You lot answer with ridicule and basically taking the piss.

And btw, I've been to to Blackpool all day with my kids,thats why I've only replied now. Not a case of Google tiredness!

Thats what is beginning to annoy me now about this thread. It a case of believe it was a hoax or not. I don't believe they went there,that is my view and mine alone. What I'm surprised about is the level of ridicule regarding my beliefs. I answer the believers post,if I can, with factual (allegedly you may say) posts regarding your questions. You lot answer with ridicule and basically taking the piss.

You say ridicule...I say debunking your posts. I certainly was not ridiculing your posts, the very fact I seen the tracks proves I looked at what you posted....does it not ???

I did post in a light hearted way because you posted there are no tracks and you were even good enough to post a picture of tracks......that was funny.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Buzz Aldren and having an indepth conversation with him.....granted I was only 15 at the time and the thoughts of talking to a spaceman was daunting but what I got from the conversation was that he is a God fearing hard working man and I believed what he told me. All these years later and after reading numerous theories on this topic I have yet to find any theory which holds water. As I have said before, believe what you want, it is your right but please do not think I am blinkered just because I dont believe its a conspiracy theory.

Oooo errr mother! Must have put that one in by accident. Not exactly definative proof though is it! Look at the picture.

Maybe there are tracks but they are to the left and nowhere near to where the rover is in the picture. And they suddenly stop for no reason?? Or the started directly on top of the so-called laser finder.

Interesting about the laser finders.
In 1946 scientists in the USA managed to bounce a radio signal off the Moon’s surface, and were able to calculate the precise distance of the Moon by the reflected radio signal. In the early 60’s NASA realized they could perform the experiment more efficiently, and accurately by using a high powered pulsed laser beam. In this scenario the laser beam is reflected back to Earth in the same way as Sunlight is reflected off the Moon’s surface towards Earth. On May 9 1962, (over 7 years BEFORE Apollo 11 supposedly landed on the Moon), a high powered pulsed ruby laser was successfully aimed at the Moon, and reflected back off the Moon’s surface to provide an accurate measurement of the Moon’s precise distance from Earth without any reflector being on the Moon’s surface. There is no laser reflector on the Moon, and never has been. NASA are using the same method today as what they were using back in 1962 before astronauts supposedly landed on the Moon. Incidentally NASA plan to use an even higher power laser on Mars to calculate distance. Have astronauts placed a reflector on Mars to bounce the beam back?

And Nara, you really do make me laugh out loud old boy! You are too old and set in your ways to even consider someone else's outlook on something, its your way or the highway. You're like a dog with a bone. You CAN'T be happy until you have tried to debunk everything.
Clavius.org is not the be all and end all. Its just ANOTHER site that debunks a theory about a theory about a theory etc etc.
Its not the total proof you claim it to be with your 'more misinformation' quote.

You are no brighter or better than anyone else on this particular subject. You don't have any insider info unless you were some ex-NASA employee and therefore all your arguments are as valid as mine. You have been spoon-fed what NASA wants you to know for longer thats all, that is the sad truth.

And btw, I've been to to Blackpool all day with my kids,thats why I've only replied now. Not a case of Google tiredness!

No one is having a dig at you in any personal manner and if the thread piss** you off then don't post on it.

Once again though you have sidestepped the point.!
Its common knowledge that earlier radio signals were fired to the moon so that proves nothing.
The laser ranger is there and still emits a signal every week and is picked up not just by the yanks but by dozens of country's.

Its purpose was to give "accurate" readings down to the last mm and when you have a receiver at the other end, this can be done.

So are we saying the whole world is lying now and it dosent exist?

Then there is the second fact that cannot be answered!!
The Russians tracked the apollo spacecraft and confirmed the telemetry was "genuine"
If there had been one whiff of doubt im sure they would have said something..

Oh and keeping a secret between 400,000 people is impossible..
:slaps: cmon, snap out of it bud...lol

nara,you really are a sad old git aren't you? I'm not interested in what you think,never have been. I usually don't bother with any thread you post in because you just ruin them with your sanctimonious attitude. Same as this one!

Where is the clowns post? Whats his name...hoppy?

Made a 770 post living out of replying to other peoples posts. I'll actually read one of his posts when he gets one of his own thoughts in his head.
Bit like Beavis and Butthead you two. Huu..huuu...huuu

As you can see I'm getting annoyed now. Thinks its best if I don't post anymore.

Ahhhh,here he is. Lets see what divine light the clown posts.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::

He he he he he, yer a wee dick........
Here, have 50p and go and buy yourself a personality ya dobber...

PMSL

probably a good idea to close this thread now mods before Darkpants has a heart attack..

No one is having a dig at you in any personal manner and if the thread piss** you off then don't post on it.

Once again though you have sidestepped the point.!
Its common knowledge that earlier radio signals were fired to the moon so that proves nothing.
The laser ranger is there and still emits a signal every week and is picked up not just by the yanks but by dozens of country's.

Its purpose was to give "accurate" readings down to the last mm and when you have a receiver at the other end, this can be done.

So are we saying the whole world is lying now and it dosent exist?

Then there is the second fact that cannot be answered!!
The Russians tracked the apollo spacecraft and confirmed the telemetry was "genuine"
If there had been one whiff of doubt im sure they would have said something..

Oh and keeping a secret between 400,000 people is impossible..
:slaps: cmon, snap out of it bud...lol

Are you some kind of spaz? Seems to me like you're on a 24hr delay at least. Go back to licking a window and come back when the grown ups have finished.

Lets not close it btw. Cmon then hoppy,why am I a dobber?

Think your clever and then asking for it to be closed? No mate, justify your statement first.

Lets not close it btw. Cmon then hoppy,why am I a dobber?

Think your clever and then asking for it to be closed? No mate, justify your statement first.

Ma statement is simple,, yer a big hairy "DOBBER"....
Go and have a word with yourself and calm down..

I've read a lot of this thread and i still don't get it . What are we saying that man has NEVER set foot on the moon ? How many missions went there (allegedly) 9 was it ? I don't think you could keep faking it that many times . Then there is the Fudged NASA photos of the base on the dark side of the moon (posted by the conspiracy guys BTW) So who built those Towers etc ? Air brushing out Things like that on the moon only proves someone went there and built them ,if it was photographed in an Earth studio they would have just removed them surely . For me there just seems to be too many inconsistencies in the CT guys arguments to make me believe it was a cover up job . Lets face it , it would have to have been one hell of a cover up job to fool the world into thinking they had gone there when they had not and if that was the case i'm sure they would have made 100% sure they had everything covered including things like footprints and tracks of lunar modules . Remember the Russians would have studied every available photo ETC to see if they could prove it was a hoax but we have never heard anything from them and believe me they would have loved to have been able to prove it was a hoax . So if the might of the Russian Empire believe it happened ,then thats good enough for me

No mate. Don't call me a dobber without explaining why?

I'm not what you say,so don't label me.

Why did you say it?

No mate. Don't call me a dobber without explaining why?

I'm not what you say,so don't label me.

Why did you say it?

You started to get personal and stupid and then came the name calling.
The first thing that came into my head was "what a dobber"

A dobber is a Scottish slang for dickhead.. ok.

You still can't think for yourself can you?

Cmon mate I'm waiting. Calling someone a dobber down my end is as bad as calling them a paedo so what is your problem?

Never done neither so tell me why you called me that?

I've read a lot of this thread and i still don't get it . What are we saying that man has NEVER set foot on the moon ? How many missions went there (allegedly) 9 was it ? I don't think you could keep faking it that many times . Then there is the Fudged NASA photos of the base on the dark side of the moon (posted by the conspiracy guys BTW) So who built those Towers etc ? Air brushing out Things like that on the moon only proves someone went there and built them ,if it was photographed in an Earth studio they would have just removed them surely . For me there just seems to be too many inconsistencies in the CT guys arguments to make me believe it was a cover up job . Lets face it , it would have to have been one hell of a cover up job to fool the world into thinking they had gone there when they had not and if that was the case i'm sure they would have made 100% sure they had everything covered including things like footprints and tracks of lunar modules . Remember the Russians would have studied every available photo ETC to see if they could prove it was a hoax but we have never heard anything from them and believe me they would have loved to have been able to prove it was a hoax . So if the might of the Russian Empire believe it happened ,then thats good enough for me

paragraphs....try them.

;)

Back