Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits

You started to get personal and stupid and then came the name calling.
The first thing that came into my head was "what a dobber"

A dobber is a Scottish slang for dickhead.. ok.

Yep and we both know that is what you was aiming at. Lol fcuk off!

So what if Emarald is Karym6? I don't want to know either of them.

Dobber or not or however you want to put i, I know what you meant!

Reactions: v14
You still can't think for yourself can you?

Cmon mate I'm waiting. Calling someone a dobber down my end is as bad as calling them a paedo so what is your problem?

Never done neither so tell me why you called me that?

What feckin part of this are you not getting.
Ive put it into the big picture small words version for you..
You lost the debate so you start a slaggin match off and then start crying because i hurt your wee feelings son, is that it.?
Now have a word with yourself and chill the **** out.

Yep and we both know that is what you was aiming at. Lol fcuk off!

So what if Emarald is Karym6? I don't want to know either of them.

:wtf: are you on about now..

I just thought you were a dobber but i think you need help sunshine..

NASA landed men on the Moon six times. Opinion is irrelevant. We landed on the Moon. That's not a subjective opinion - it's an incontrovertible scientific fact. The conspiracy theory relies solely upon bad science and faulty common sense. You've been tricked by fiction that's made to seem like fact.

We don't have to take the government's word for it. There is a mountain of independent evidence that proves, to the highest possible standard, that we went to the Moon. Consider:
1) Apollo 11 left a retroreflector on the lunar surface that astronomers have detected thousands of times.
2) Independent radio telescopes, when pointed at the Moon, detected the Apollo transmissions. If there hadn't been a ship there, they wouldn't have heard anything.
3) The Moon rocks have been thoroughly analyzed by geologists, who conclude that the rocks formed billions of years ago on the Moon. They explain that there's no way for NASA to fake the rocks.
4) No scientist rejects the landings. If there was something fishy about the landings, would it not be scientists who would notice? Instead, scientists are the first to vigorously defend the landings.

This evidence is irrefutable; to reject it is to reject all modern science. That we haven't been to the Moon since 1972 proves absolutely nothing. The only time I've been to California was in 2000. Since I haven't returned since then, does that mean that I never went in the first place? Of course not. It's expensive and dangerous to go to the Moon, and NASA's budget is extremely small.
Source(s):
I suggest that you read the site below. They use scientific fact to prove that we went to the Moon.

Clavius Moon Base - debunking the moon hoax

APOLLO 8 Orbit of moon
APOLLO 10 Orbit of moon
APOLLO 11 First landing
APOLLO 12 Second landing
APOLLO 13 Fly-by (mission aborted)
APOLLO 14 Third landing
APOLLO 15 Fourth landing
APOLLO 16 Fifth landing
APOLLO 17 Sixth and final landing

So if it ever comes up in a quiz your know the answer

bye Daz2712

How many times now?

Anyhow I found a really interesting article about the missing tapes and the poor quality of the original images.

This isn't trying to prove anything to anybody or score any points btw, so please don't use it as fuel for any arguments. I just happened to find it interesting and informative.

Wired 15.01: One Giant Screwup for Mankind

Love his new avatar and i see his name is flashed up in pink.
I take it he has been banned before?

Love his new avatar and i see his name is flashed up in pink.
I take it he has been banned before?
Yes and under a few different names including having a sex change to Sharon210470 .... Daz to Shaz lol

The thing is he is so easy to detect it's ridiculas, why people want to keep signing up again and again after they have been banned is beyond me, he must be a very sad little man

I could spend the next 20 minutes correcting all of Jay Weidner's half truths, unsupported statements, and scientifically bogus investigation. But, I would have to kill myself due to time wasting.

I love the way he uses a photoshopped line to bring the American government down.

Well done Jay you numpty!

(On a side note, there is no way Emarald is karym6. Apples and oranges that one).

karym6 was from Edinburgh, I sent a Mod a parcel he knows that my home address is not Edinburgh

I could spend the next 20 minutes correcting all of Jay Weidner's half truths, unsupported statements, and scientifically bogus investigation. But, I would have to kill myself due to time wasting.

I love the way he uses a photoshopped line to bring the American government down.

Well done Jay you numpty!

(On a side note, there is no way Emarald is karym6. Apples and oranges that one).

I think there is a similarity between idiots like Jay Weidner and David Icke in terms of the crap that they preach to angry,gullible people but i bet they are not short of a few quid.
What i would love to know is do they actually believe what they are saying?

who knows if the moon's
a balloon,coming out of a keen city
in the sky--filled with pretty people?
(and if you and i should

get into it,if they
should take me and take you into their balloon,
why then
we'd go up higher with all the pretty people

than houses and steeples and clouds:
go sailing
away and away sailing into a keen
city which nobody's ever visited,where

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

ee cummings

Ok I have just read 20 pages of this. lol. And thought I would add my beliated 2 pence worth.

I do believe that man has been to the moon, however I dont believe they landed when they said they landed. I think that was more aimed at the Russians to show that the US had an as good if not better space program.

I loved the way darkstar was slamming people for getting personal, yet most of his posts included personal insults, especially towards nara. Although I dont know nara personally, I know he is a very knowledgable person, he is older than most of us afterall. And with age comes wisdom, also there seems to be a lot of egos on DW lately. None of us are experts on moon landings, none of us have been, and probably never will.

We all accept science truths daily, until they are categorically disproven, then we must accept them as fact. Take physics for instance, we all believe Einsteins theories to be correct, yet they are not the only theories that are taught, as Einsteins theory cannot be proven, then both arguments are taught.

I await the constant barrage of abuse that will no doubt follow, but to be honest, I wont be reading this thread again, so I dont give a flying fooooooook. In the words of the illustrious stiffler "Lick my balls".

Weather we went or not who cares? It was and still is a total waste of money. Think of all the good that could have come from the billions of wasted dollars on space travel, just so the Americans can win a pissing contest with the Russians.

Think of all the hungry people that could be fed in third world countries, all the homeless people in Africa could have houses.
The fight for curing cancer wouldnt have to rely on donations.

There are so many better things that could have been done with the money.

And I'm sure that there are many people on here that will correct me and say that flying to the moon is a better cause than housing a homeless family, or getting rid of cancer.

Weather we went or not who cares? It was and still is a total waste of money. Think of all the good that could have come from the billions of wasted dollars on space travel, just so the Americans can win a pissing contest with the Russians.

Think of all the hungry people that could be fed in third world countries, all the homeless people in Africa could have houses.
The fight for curing cancer wouldnt have to rely on donations.

There are so many better things that could have been done with the money.

And I'm sure that there are many people on here that will correct me and say that flying to the moon is a better cause than housing a homeless family, or getting rid of cancer.

But the same could be applied to nuclear weapons, or defence budgets. And I dont think its been wasted, many technologies have been developed due to the space race. Blackbird spy plane, and other such devices.

Back