mods who delete threads for absolutely no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u think then its time to stop posting on this and close it ? i will leave the decision to the members and not the mods lol

Come on jimmyp do you think its fair to close this thread when someone hasnt answered my very seriouse question about the mints? Hmmmm is this a member of staff trying to act like god again. HEHE

I say deleat the thread so that another thread can be posted about deleating the thread in which there were complaints of deleating the thread.

After reading all the posts i am glad the thread was deleted the reason dw is so great is everybody is ready and willing to help and share information have a laugh and a joke along the way so come on guys and lasses can we please get over this and get back to the way we were a friendly and happy forum not somewhere to slag each other off i think this debate has become exhausted and the thread should now be closed before it gets out of hand :Cheers:

After reading all the posts i am glad the thread was deleted the reason dw is so great is everybody is ready and willing to help and share information have a laugh and a joke along the way so come on guys and lasses can we please get over this and get back to the way we were a friendly and happy forum not somewhere to slag each other off i think this debate has become exhausted and the thread should now be closed before it gets out of hand :Cheers:

Well you have your opinion and others have theirs . I have a laugh and joke with anyone and I think its a happy forum . But that doesnt mean people cant have a rant and have thier own opinion.

Last edited:
it took me bloody ages to read this and All I can say is well done mods... keep your chins up... :Clap: dont let this turn into Mod's Vs Skin's lol

it makes me sick that the mods delet something u have

...edited .... a mob .....lol.

I personally think its getting boring now :( think most people have had there say

Stick it in the bin
Thats where the rubbish goes
And this thread has been a total waste of 20 mins of my life.

Stick it in the bin
Thats where the rubbish goes
And this thread has been a total waste of 20 mins of my life.

awwww not nice some dont think its rubbish and as it being a waste of 20 mins of ur life your lucky ur alive to read it some arnt

awwww not nice some dont think its rubbish and as it being a waste of 20 mins of ur life your lucky ur alive to read it some arnt

Vixen i think you have joined the wrong forum.
Why dont you just let it go and give us all a bit of peace ffs

now you can all see why threads get deleted :(

This thread is pointless it should be deleted/closed. its just questioning the mods/admins decision. well registration is questioning the decision (the post started) which we dont need to do. mods/admins do a great job as it is. when they close a thread that should be final.

I think this has gone on long enough and has become even more pointless than it was at the begining

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back