Phone Unlocking Mobile Phone Hacking????

if you read the fuill thread then u migth reliese that i have tested this software

I will post them if im allowed they work really well :D And better than that bluejack thing ;). Can an admin let me know if i can post em? thanks

hi guys, interesting thread. ive tried numerous software on a se phone but to no avail.

i can do a scan and it says it has found a floor but then i dont know what to do (this is with bloover 1&2)

i would be intertesed in this software link/zip etc.

in the meantime i will have a look for you guys

lol,. doobie, haha
i wouldnt mind the software aswell, if someone could pm me.

could i have the software as well please?

We are talking about what ever works the best... The main reason I want it is so I can browse a few peoples phone and see what they hiding... All for fun though... Not to cause distress to the other person etc.

How on earth can you say its for fun and not to cause distress to people are you saying you wouldnt mind people seeing whats on your phone? If your not bothered you might as well put all your numbers and pictures, and videos on here. I am sure the peoples numbers on your phone would love it and wouldnt feel distressed at all.If people they dont know have their number. What the hell is happening to people.Do people not care anymore about anything? and before any comments come back .yes i feel strongly about this and I dont think its fun at all.:Chainsaw:

I think it comes down to hacking, can you access someones phone with a bit of software ? I'd like to find out. same as can you punch a key into my sat box and watch free telly, well I found that out as well.

I think so long as your learning on peeps you know then there is no real harm and youalready have the photos off my phone of me naked on the back of that sheep don't you ;)

I think it comes down to hacking, can you access someones phone with a bit of software ? I'd like to find out. same as can you punch a key into my sat box and watch free telly, well I found that out as well.

I think so long as your learning on peeps you know then there is no real harm and youalready have the photos off my phone of me naked on the back of that sheep don't you ;)

So then you wouldnt mind ur phone being hacked and it woulndt bother u and im not talking about naked pictures im talking about personal pictures of ur children who know what some sick person would do with them.

I would call it an invasion of my privacy someone trying to access my personal files on my phone and wouldnt be amused.

anything of any importance is copied from my phone onto my computer, i learned that when i lost my phone with the only vids of 2 of my kids riding their bikes for the first time and some other stuff like that.

anything thats on my phone now people are welcome to, my bluetooths ALWAYS on

id be interested to see how it works

Lol ok guys, The link is already posted for the software on the 1st-2nd page i think. Look on that site for bloover but get the modded one ;) If its not there google for it its not that hard 2 find anyways. If u wanna do it via a laptop use backtrack its a live linux cd. I just like using the modded bloover to rob girls numbers on the bus :p lol. :NEXT: :eatarrow:

On the note of people getting all paranoid, I Also using it for fun etc etc & at the end of the day if u walk about with ur bluetooth on all day then im not suprised people rob ur phone book etc etc. The program was made to shock people into turning there BT off when there not using it. Same goes for wifi would u leave that unencrypted? Just coz its a phone makes no odds. Secure ur mobiles lol :). Theres some viruses going about an all via BT one makes all ur icons go to skulls on ur phone and txts random numbers in ur phonebook. Please dont as for the virus etc coz im not sending it. Its for personal use :D.

I just checked me phone bloover2b is the one u want. Oh and its that trifinite site or w/e

Last edited:
So then you wouldnt mind ur phone being hacked and it woulndt bother u and im not talking about naked pictures im talking about personal pictures of ur children who know what some sick person would do with them.

Nope don't keep that sort of thing on my phone, if it can be hacked then why put stuff there for peeps to take, simple as.

All my photos are on an external hard drive, I dont even trust the hard ware firewall with the software one, unplug the fooker and plug it back in when needed simple as.

Answer to your question, hack away there's fook all there.

Right next question.

Nope don't keep that sort of thing on my phone, if it can be hacked then why put stuff there for peeps to take, simple as.

All my photos are on an external hard drive, I dont even trust the hard ware firewall with the software one, unplug the fooker and plug it back in when needed simple as.

Answer to your question, hack away there's fook all there.

Right next question.

thank you but I dont hack

I agree with vixen and reddevil .Why should i HAVE to remember to turn my bluetooth off ? its a bit different hacking of the cc's but what if someone was hacking your phone ? .I keep things like pin numbers , photos, pictures of my wife naked lol !! and other things that i might not want people to know/see on my mobile and i'm sure some of you do as well .So its all right saying you just want to use it for fun with your mates but what if it was your mates using it for fun about you ?.i have this software and i have had people pm;ing me asking for it saying things like "i think my girlfriend is cheating on me this would help" but at the end of the day this could cause a lot of distress to some people and is that worth it ? I dont think so

Back