Phone Unlocking Mobile Phone Hacking????

bluetooth is getting harder and harder to crack now you may want to try doing wifi its easier

software

so did anyone get the software in the end cause wandering if someone could send me it and that was some reading

Did anyone get any results on this? I couldnt get bloover to run on my phone :<

got bloover to run on my k800 but it never seems to take any thing from the phones i audit to just says the phone you try to access is not vunerable to blue bug etc etc ...bag of spanners

bloover

anyone post the link to bloover and is there a tut cheers gordy:grab:

i cant get bloover to work either, just say's aduited phone is vunerable but cant get any info.

bt explorer is a great toll though when ur in pubs and the like.

will bloover2 work on nokia 6230i phone let me kow plz

YES, works on mine.

Don't forget to switch BT on before you run the application, otherwise you will get an application failure.

Bloover2 also has a wierd interface you have to press the top left (6230i) button to enable you to select "select" if you get what I mean.

Hi mate,

If you look through the previous pages of the topic, you will find out where to download it from.

its really funny sending messages to people you dont know

bloover 2b + 6230i Help Plz

i am trying to install bloover2b on my 6230i but it syas file format not supported. Does anyone hav any idea on waht to do. i am going out of my head tryin to figure it out any suggestions plz

i am trying to install bloover2b on my 6230i but it syas file format not supported. Does anyone hav any idea on waht to do. i am going out of my head tryin to figure it out any suggestions plz

ive got a suggestion, Dont bother its a bag of shite same as all the other proggies

the program that started this thread is probably called "I see your files" from E2mod

edogg

the program that started this thread is probably called "Iseeyourfiles" from E2mod

edogg

Back