Phone Unlocking Mobile Phone Hacking????

Lol ok guys, The link is already posted for the software on the 1st-2nd page i think. Look on that site for bloover but get the modded one ;) If its not there google for it its not that hard 2 find anyways. If u wanna do it via a laptop use backtrack its a live linux cd. I just like using the modded bloover to rob girls numbers on the bus :p lol. :NEXT: :eatarrow:

On the note of people getting all paranoid, I Also using it for fun etc etc & at the end of the day if u walk about with ur bluetooth on all day then im not suprised people rob ur phone book etc etc. The program was made to shock people into turning there BT off when there not using it. Same goes for wifi would u leave that unencrypted? Just coz its a phone makes no odds. Secure ur mobiles lol :). Theres some viruses going about an all via BT one makes all ur icons go to skulls on ur phone and txts random numbers in ur phonebook. Please dont as for the virus etc coz im not sending it. Its for personal use :D.

I just checked me phone bloover2b is the one u want. Oh and its that trifinite site or w/e

thanks for the info! I'll try it out soon. Does it work against all bluetooth phones?

tryed using that but did not work. but i think your right about converting the file but maybe with a different program.

any1 any ideas how to get it onto an se w800i cheers c

am i right in thinking that this would only work on old phones and not new ones like the n80 as the bugs have now been fixed that this type of prog use to get in

Originally Posted by chrismith33 View Post
i belive you need the breeeder edition of blooover 2 available ere.

http://trifinite.org/trifinite_downloads.html

i tryed to install it on my se w800 but with no luck. does any1 know if this can be done!

Thats it m8 the breeder one. Theres a bit more to it tho because thats a proof of concept one they removed the best stuff but u re-add it back into the prog :).

Depending of course if u can find the source code and know how to code :D. Its overally hard tho. : multi :

It works on my W700I m8.

bloover works well but only on older fones ie t610i and especially 6310i.i have used it succesfully but only on 6310i.one thing to note is that u can try an attack upto 10 times and get in on the 10th,if it fails one try again.

i belive you need the breeeder edition of blooover 2 available ere.

http://trifinite.org/trifinite_downloads.html

i tryed to install it on my se w800 but with no luck. does any1 know if this can be done!

Got it working on my w810i m8, u sure your putting it on correctly ?

You have to put it into the "Other" folder in the PHONES memory it wont work putting it into the card.

Then go into other and click install into games or applications.

Not tested the program yet...

ive installed it on my sony erricsson k750i just have to figure how to work it..:Smokin:

Can anyone actually name the programme in question? for the bluetooths for phones

Thanks

I have just downloader the breeder edition of the software. It opens up a jar file.

Does anyone know how I can install this on my sony erricson k800i??

just right click on it and send it through bluetooth 2 your phone if u have bluetooth installed on your pc..@s what i did m8..

srry when i downloaded it came in a winrar then i just sent it right click and send..

Last edited:
Did anyone get any results on this? I couldnt get bloover to run on my phone :<

Back