Phone Unlocking Mobile Phone Hacking????

Mr Parsnip

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Morning all yesturday i was out with a load of friends when i walked into a old school pal,after a hour of him talking sh** he shown me a program on his nokia phone which enabled himself to look into all of our phones through bluetooth yea i know you can already do this but we didnt accept any bluetooth connection of him thats if you know what i mean?

he wss able to get any pics ringtones and movies but he told us that he couldnt access any names or numbers form our phone book.

he took alsorts of our phone's ie like i said movies and ringtones.

When i asked him for the program he said i dont think so(tight get)he said you can download it on the net for newt?.

you should have seen his phone though it was a nokia 6230i with a 1gb mem card it was full of alsorts?

has anyone heard of this and twhat the program is called??

He said he carnt wait for the footieseason to start so when he is in the stand he can get loads of new stuff as peole leave there bluetooth on all the time.Just imagine how many would be at a footie match with there bluetooth on?

at last i thought i was dreaming

i heard exactly same thing mate i gona test a few programs now

i jus installed a program called bloover 2 evry time i try to scan its finds the other device but cant connet to it

now i hjave started to get this error message"Null Pointer java /lang/Nullpointerexception

come on allroad it is not about the hacking other ppls fone the fun is if we can do it or not its like a challenege if u get what i mean

its allright man itsthe curiosty that makes this the best forum in the world

this could be intresting :)

let me know what the results are

dont worry mate i been workin on this for days but today i goin alll out i AMMM gona find out how to do it

just found out that the program works ona sony erricson going to search the internet now for some information about it will post any findings

wel i found 2 programs bloover2 and easy jack but both are full of shit

i am fed up now have been seraching all day but no luck so if any one else finds an app that does it can they plz reply on here

thanks mo

Would love this too, the last footy game i was at my phone picked up 43 Bluetooth devices.

Whta i do to get into them is put my name as Your Network so on their fone it appears as "Allow Access from your network" But this only works with friends that iv allready added to my devices and needs the pass code.

Hi falkirk i understand what you mean by asking for a passcode but the lad i am on abbout didnt even ask us for a pass code our phones were in our pockets all the time and we didnt even take them out.
In the end he took all our movies and most of our tones without us even touching our phones

Nice, hate people like that though. They have it but wont give it to you. I have a friend like that bit i know that if he ever brags about anything ( Other than this lol ) then i can just post here and find it ! And i get him back by giving this site so much prais and never tellih him it !

this does work .idownloaded the programe a while back but i "like allroad" think this is bad there is so much stuff people keep on their phones these days ie pin numbers etc . and the guy i downloaded it off was bragging about all the things he could do with it so im not going to post it and i think everyone should leave this alone

Hi charlie just to mention thew lad in question did actually say that all he can get of the phone's is movies tones and pictures not the like's of names numbers etc...

come on charlie plz send us this program i am goin bold tryin to find this software i
am one of those guys that dont believe anything until i see it with my own eyes
as a fellow DW member i am askin this favour

Back