Phone Unlocking Mobile Phone Hacking????

hiya i have read all of the pdf and gone to all the links but still nothing i cant find any software that can do this plz help any one

bally12345 said:
If you have a link and you dont want to post it because of its content, feel free to PM it me :banana:

Can i have the link aswell please :Clap:

Just saw this...wouldnt mind the link either :)

Do you know if it will run on a motorola?

DOS

Just thought id mention I didnt get a PM when I asked lol so no point in asking for the link

Mr Parsnip said:
Hi all spoke to the lad again yesturday he isnt willin to give me the prog but he did say that you can get the prog of a model of a sony erricson?,Dont know if he is bluffin cause i have never had a sony in my life!!!

Anyway given up with him now he's a tight fisted K**b

we will crack it some how keep searchin.

Mr p

Have you got the exact name of it off him?

does anybody know what it is called it would make life so much easier looking for it ?

Originally Posted by Mr Parsnip
Hi all spoke to the lad again yesturday he isnt willin to give me the prog but he did say that you can get the prog of a model of a sony erricson?,Dont know if he is bluffin cause i have never had a sony in my life!!!

Anyway given up with him now he's a tight fisted K**b

we will crack it some how keep searchin.

Mr p

Hi couldnt u jus punch his lights out it would make all of us feel a lot beta

then beat him up until he tells u what it is and where to get it from the fu*kin tite fisted son of a b*itch

wish i could have bash he's a wnkr he wouldnt even give me the name of the program he is 1 of them people where he acts like this"ive gt it and no 1 else can have it"

its out there somewhere

Mr Parsnip said:
wish i could have bash he's a wnkr he wouldnt even give me the name of the program he is 1 of them people where he acts like this"ive gt it and no 1 else can have it"

its out there somewhere

i would love to kick his arse for ya honestly

bally12345 said:
Just thought id mention I didnt get a PM when I asked lol so no point in asking for the link

oh sorry i forgot i have a life i dont spend all my time on this forum... actually this comment cheased me off a little..

Link sent

If thats the attitude im gonna get for following forum rules and trying to help..

EDIT COMMENT REMOVED

in fact the comment cheased off is a understatment

Last edited:
nizzex said:
So... any1 fount the software?

There are quiet a few posts on the link i sent you with the search phrases.. (There are a few that ask for the sw that get no responce but ignore those)

there is lots of help there and tbh just reading the posts you find that some sw wont for on some phones like the n-gage.. it is'nt one software covers all phones it's some sw for some phones for other sw for other makes of phones.. personaly you gain a lot more from it if you read up on the sw .

the link i sent covers enough to get you started but you do have to spend a little time searching ;)

Last edited:
Got these .. h**p://www.bluejackq.com/bluejack-software.shtml
h**p://bluejack.ru/

nizzex said:
Got these .. h**p://www.bluejackq.com/bluejack-software.shtml
h**p://bluejack.ru/

Bluejack is not the same what you looking for here

Bluejack sends messages to other peoples phones and it is leagal to do

what your talking about in this thread is bluesnarfing whitch is illegal to do,

for bluejacking i actuall use sman on my p800 and is a brilliant peice of kit you just leave it scanning in you pocket texting everyone you pass with little messages lol..

try looking for bluesnarfing/bluesnarf

Bluejack

you've read about it on the web; heard about it on the radio; read articles in the newspapers... but what exactly is bluejacking?

*Warning- by the end of 'What is bluejacking?' I can assure you that you'll be sick of the word 'Bluetooth'

First up, you need to know what Bluetooth is. There are lots of types of modern devices that incorporate the Bluetooth wireless communication system as one of their many features. PDAs, mobile phones and laptops are a few of these modern devices. Bluetooth means that Bluetooth enabled devices can send things like phonebook/address book contacts, pictures & notes to other Bluetooth enabled devices wirelessly over a range of about 10 metres.

So, we've got past the boring part. Now, using a phone with Bluetooth, you can create a phonebook contact and write a message, eg. 'Hello, you've been bluejacked', in the 'Name' field. Then you can search for other phones with Bluetooth and send that phonebook contact to them. On their phone, a message will popup saying "'Hello, you've been bluejacked' has just been received by Bluetooth" or something along those lines. For most 'victims' they will have no idea as to how the message appeared on their phone. So, personalised messages like 'I like your pink top' and the startled expressions that result is where the fun really starts.

That, my friends, is the basic answer to 'What is bluejacking?'

Last edited:
the-wappy-one said:
oh sorry i forgot i have a life i dont spend all my time on this forum... actually this comment cheased me off a little..

Link sent

If thats the attitude im gonna get for following forum rules and trying to help..

EDIT COMMENT REMOVED

in fact the comment cheased off is a understatment

Just thought id clear up my statement... After I requested the link via PM alot of people start posting saying pm them the link... All I was saying there is no point in keep asking for link as they assumed I already got a reply...

Didnt want people to flood you with messages thinking you sent me the program.

Last edited:
I have the software but agree with charlie senator. This type of software takes advantage of a flaw in bluetooth security and can be used to obtain just about any files including photos, phone numbers and even the phones imei number, so I wont be passing it on.

Check out

http://www.thebunker.net/security/bluetooth.htm

Check if your phone is vulnerable from the list.

obe1 said:
I have the software but agree with charlie senator. This type of software takes advantage of a flaw in bluetooth security and can be used to obtain just about any files including photos, phone numbers and even the phones imei number, so I wont be passing it on.

Check out

oh come on plzzzz can we have this software

i have 6230 will work on this phone ?

just put ur self in our situation

obe1 said:

Check out

Im not being rude but if your not going to contribute is there any point in posting?

Back