Mini Lavatube £14.99 E Cig Wiz

rather have this for a little bit more £16 quid and a few quid postage.

VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak (body only 26 dollars or the whole starter pack inc batteries and charger for 33 dollars) plus its adjustable so can take different size batteries.

the mini lava takes a different battery btw so if you only have the bigger batteries factor in the cost of batteries and charger.

OR consider this the v8 gripper vv mod 30 dollars plus a few quid delivery.

V8 Gripper Starter kit - VaporBreak

Id personally have either of those over the "mini" lava... I think the "mini" is just a market ploy if i was to buy another lavba then it wqould be full size like my other 2 that i do own.

Last edited:
nice one m8. Just ordered a V8 gripper brill price that works out

£23.89.

considering one myself, ive the old gripper thats not vv and one of my lavatubes is playing up so im looking at buying a new toy... those two above made my final list.

good thing is zainy is legit on vapourbreak and sends tracking number ect... when its posted ive had a fair few orders from there.

considering one myself, ive the old gripper thats not vv and one of my lavatubes is playing up so im looking at buying a new toy... those two above made my final list.

good thing is zainy is legit on vapourbreak and sends tracking number ect... when its posted ive had a fair few orders from there.

red above is wrong im getting confused with zainy at vapourhawk and not vapourbreak.

ive had orders from vapourbreak though so they are still legit ..just needed to clear that up.

Back