Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

A Protestant Minister refereeing for a Protestant club. Hes a minister for the church of scotland for f*cksake. Can you imagine a referee even being allowed to think of becoming a priest? Never mind refereeing such an important match at Celtic Park and disallowing goals?

!!!!!THIS IS WHY WE ARE PARANOID!!!!!

OMG....I don't believe you posted that. So going by your theory...no protestant ref can referee a Rangers match and therefore no catholic ref can do a celtic match.....wtf

I stole this from mfcgavmfc (thanks m8)

When you lot played Motherwell, the ref was the son of former celtic player Pat Conroy. Didnt hear you complaining then.

You are indeed paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG....I don't believe you posted that. So going by your theory...no protestant ref can referee a Rangers match and therefore no catholic ref can do a celtic match.....wtf

I stole this from mfcgavmfc (thanks m8)

When you lot played Motherwell, the ref was the son of former celtic player Pat Conroy. Didnt hear you complaining then.

You are indeed paranoid.

If your going to Quote my post at least get the facts right not ONCE did i mention about other REF'S the only 1 im talking about is that F*CK MCCURRY he always was & always will be a CORRUPT F*CK.....

M.O.T.M, Mike McCurry, take a bow you dirty, cheating scumbag of an excuse for a referee....you might aswell have wore your GERS top you PR*CK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
and try to control the swear words this thread can be read by anybody.
it's like an episode of Father Ted Feck this Feck that you bunch of Feckers,

try showing a bit of class not doing so only makes you and other old firm fans look bad.

I have not banned anybody for ages but I will if I have to no matter what team anybody supports.

Last edited:
If your going to Quote my post at least get the facts right not ONCE did i mention about other REF'S the only 1 im talking about is that F*CK MCCURRY he always was & always will be a CORRUPT F*CK.....

M.O.T.M, Mike McCurry, take a bow you dirty, cheating scumbag of an excuse for a referee....you might aswell have wore your GERS top you PR*CK!!!

wood%20door%20knob.jpg

Looks like hotguy cant stick the heat...lol.

Watch out when your are throwing your toys out of the pram...they near hit me....:proud:

Funny they where on saying the gers wont handle pressure and quite clearly it that guy who is having pulpitations.

lol

i hope now last game of season is them winning and gers beaing beat 1-0 and 5 mins to be added of injury time and gers pop n score 2 yes 2 mile offside goals or similar just rub the salt in the open wound of the Gers lifting the UEFA CUP lol

:Clap:

I'm officially withdrawing my support for Rangers on Wednesday :)

After a long think about it, I just can't stant all the gloating that'll happen if Rangers win.

Celtic fans still sing the praises of the Lisbon Lions, a team that played before many of them (including ME) were even born, if Rangers can boast that they won TWO UEFA cups then that would be unbearable! ;)

Very well done on getting to the final, but I hope ye's get pumped rotten ;)

After a long think about it, I just can't stant all the gloating that'll happen if Rangers win.

Celtic fans still sing the praises of the Lisbon Lions, a team that played before many of them (including ME) were even born, if Rangers can boast that they won TWO UEFA cups then that would be unbearable! ;)

that's a shame we would not gloat about winning TWO UEFA cups but might rip the p*ss about a European Cup Winners' Cup and a UEFA Cup.

I watched Celtic and Rangers bring home European trophies.

And when the hell did you start supporting them lol, Welcome back from the darkside

Now go say 5 Hail Marys or 3 Hail Hails :Cheers:

My support only extended in the sense that it promoted Scottish football in Europe, but reaching the final has already helped bolster the Scotish Clubs rep a little, AFAIC their job is done and well done!

But in my heart of hearts I just can't say that I really do want them to win it, I want them to get FCUKED! ;) ;)

'MON THE HOOPS!

:)

@ Paul-K, my mum has setup a meeting with the local priest to help sort me out.

(hope he wears a condom)

My support only extended in the sense that it promoted Scottish football in Europe, but reaching the final has already helped bolster the Scotish Clubs rep a little, AFAIC their job is done and well done!

But in my heart of hearts I just can't say that I really do want them to win it, I want them to get FCUKED!

'MON THE HOOPS!

@ Paul-K, my mum has setup a meeting with the local priest to help sort me out.

(hope he wears a condom)

bonhommes-10.gif

Better tell the local Hairy Beast about you telling lies as well. we know you will support Rangers. bet it's just because your Mrs is out shopping or something so you can say what you want and edit it just before she gets home.lol

Smiley20waving20Union20Jack.gif
FF.jpg
Smiley20waving20Union20Jack.gif

bet it's just because your Mrs is out shopping or something so you can say what you want and edit it just before she gets home.lol

Ofcourse mate ;)

I get all rebelious whenever she's not home ;)

Back