Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

:D

I bet old archie sometimes wonders that, i hope for people not going to manchester its the itv4 team commentating on wednesday.

There was a PUSH and the FLAG WAS UP - can't you hear the commentary? :)

;)

lol..i agree ,your always better taking archie mcphersons commentary as evidence rather than watching what actually fookin happened

brill

Earl_C_1024x786.jpg

there are only two sensible posts in this whole thread. The ones that look at what it cost the non old firm with the dodgy decisions. Aberdeen denied a point Dundee united denied a point (poss more.) The Rangers Celtic thing on dodgy desicions has evened out now. But Aberdeen and Dundee utd have suffered. Think about it guys.
Ps im happy to take any desicion that comes our way. We need all the luck we can get.
Lets get behind Rangers now for Wednesday and wish them luck as a win will benefit all of Scottish football.
Oh and country boy i dont expect you to wish us luck for Wednesday lol. More chance of me getting 6 numbers in the lotto lol

we were denied 3 points thanks to dodgy refereeing decisions against celtic we scored then celtic ran up the park and NAKAMURA played in the cross for the equalizer nakamura should never been on the park he should have been sent off in the 6th minute

It was never a corner that led to their winner, no explanation needed

Big BOBO clattered clarkson in the box and bobo gets a free kick? stonewall penalty everyone in the ground knew it was!!!

oviously there was a lot of daft free kicks the ref gave every time mcgeady lost the ball it was a free kick but when he scythed down Darren Smith we get nothing, when mcgeady tackled him the ball never changed direction but smith got a hell of a sore one!!

3 points lost Europe would have been sewen up by now

there is a rumour that the ref we had is the son of a former celtic player..........

if we didnt have shite refs what would we talk about?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

there are only two sensible posts in this whole thread. The ones that look at what it cost the non old firm with the dodgy decisions. Aberdeen denied a point Dundee united denied a point (poss more.) The Rangers Celtic thing on dodgy desicions has evened out now. But Aberdeen and Dundee utd have suffered. Think about it guys.
Ps im happy to take any desicion that comes our way. We need all the luck we can get.
Lets get behind Rangers now for Wednesday and wish them luck as a win will benefit all of Scottish football.
Oh and country boy i dont expect you to wish us luck for Wednesday lol. More chance of me getting 6 numbers in the lotto lol

Make that three. :Clap:

What an absolute fucking disgrace this retard McCurry is, its a fucking joke that a perfectly good goal chopped off, and a stonewall penalty turned down. To top it all off Cousin has got to walk for putting his head on Lee Wilkie.....

Fuckin blatant biased arsehole that he is

was waiting for thge Timplosion and it didnt take long.
Remember your offisde goal vrs us remember the ref awarding a foul for you when nakeredmotor fouled st mirren bloke to then score from penalty Celtic havs had about 10 points worth of dodgy descisions since winter. So stfu k thanks :D

was waiting for thge Timplosion and it didnt take long.
Remember your offisde goal vrs us remember the ref awarding a foul for you when nakeredmotor fouled st mirren bloke to then score from penalty Celtic havs had about 10 points worth of dodgy descisions since winter. So stfu k thanks :D

Shut The F*ck Up!!! WHO the F*CK do you think your talking to you we ******.....
Lets state the FACTS Celtic and Rangers have had dodgy calls all season but it evens itself out thats not what the Celtic fans r complaining about. They r complaining about that F*CK McCurry turning a blind to a penalty, sending off, goal, & another sending off for Cousin thats 4 F*ckups in 1 game.....

A Protestant Minister refereeing for a Protestant club. Hes a minister for the church of scotland for f*cksake. Can you imagine a referee even being allowed to think of becoming a priest? Never mind refereeing such an important match at Celtic Park and disallowing goals?

!!!!!THIS IS WHY WE ARE PARANOID!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut The F*ck Up!!! WHO the F*CK do you think your talking to you we ******.....
Lets state the FACTS Celtic and Rangers have had dodgy calls all season but it evens itself out thats not what the Celtic fans r complaining about. They r complaining about that F*CK McCurry turning a blind to a penalty, sending off, goal, & another sending off for Cousin thats 4 F*ckups in 1 game.....

A Protestant Minister refereeing for a Protestant club. Hes a minister for the church of scotland for f*cksake. Can you imagine a referee even being allowed to think of becoming a priest? Never mind refereeing such an important match at Celtic Park and disallowing goals?

pmsl...
keep yer cardigan on.

we were denied 3 points thanks to dodgy refereeing decisions against celtic we scored then celtic ran up the park and NAKAMURA played in the cross for the equalizer nakamura should never been on the park he should have been sent off in the 6th minute

It was never a corner that led to their winner, no explanation needed

Big BOBO clattered clarkson in the box and bobo gets a free kick? stonewall penalty everyone in the ground knew it was!!!

oviously there was a lot of daft free kicks the ref gave every time mcgeady lost the ball it was a free kick but when he scythed down Darren Smith we get nothing, when mcgeady tackled him the ball never changed direction but smith got a hell of a sore one!!

3 points lost Europe would have been sewen up by now

there is a rumour that the ref we had is the son of a former celtic player..........

if we didnt have shite refs what would we talk about?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i see your not complaing about yesterdays ref, lol

aberdeen had the ball over the line, 100% goal
and motherwell goal was offside

hotguy take a chill pill

seems to me your the leader of the conspircays

prob all refs, like or support the old firm, why dont we have no refs at all ffs

refs get it wrong all the time, end of,there human beings, celtic had 3/4 games recently, rangers v dun utd. mwell v dons yesterday

refs can never win

LMAO what a nugget lol

i see your not complaing about yesterdays ref, lol

aberdeen had the ball over the line, 100% goal
and motherwell goal was offside

the second half i was at the opposite end of the park from the incident but i cant remember aberdeen claiming for it, mabye it was when i went for a p*sh lol but reading in the papers they are claiming it was 2 yards over the line if it was 2 yards then it would have hit the back of the net ffs

i honestly thought our goal was offside but the official was very very poor on that side all game he could hardly keep up with play

the ref was pretty poor for both sides but thats it the seaosn is over for us cause hibs got beat now we're in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

the second half i was at the opposite end of the park from the incident but i cant remember aberdeen claiming for it, mabye it was when i went for a p*sh lol but reading in the papers they are claiming it was 2 yards over the line if it was 2 yards then it would have hit the back of the net ffs

i honestly thought our goal was offside but the official was very very poor on that side all game he could hardly keep up with play

the ref was pretty poor for both sides but thats it the seaosn is over for us cause hibs got beat now we're in europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

HOPE you's return the FAVOUR for us next week m8.....

OMG lol there is a timplosion and there it was :D

Back