Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

thats why i like u and paul witchy
both of ur wife support the better team.
now take they trouser off and give them back to ur misses m8 pmsl

What an absolute f**king disgrace this retard McCurry is, its a f*cking joke that a perfectly good goal chopped off, and a stonewall penalty turned down. To top it all off Cousin has got to walk for putting his head on Lee Wilkie.....

F*ckin blatant biased arsehole that he is

welll said hotguy.Rev,McCurry is well know for his bias towards them.mind and put wee***** wen swearing dont want to upset the so called teddy bears LMAO. cheatssssssssssssssssssssss did anyone read big lee wilkies comment on that cheating twat....Quote Wilkie,as soon as we scored i looked at the ref and he must have taken about 5 secs to decide weather he wanted to give it or not ,i dont know if he was tring to find something wrong with it and couldnt ,it just reached the stage were it got LAUGHABLE.

Celtic fans compaining about dodgy decisions are you joking ffs this was one game you lot could have not got anymore dodgy decisions unless you paid the ref.

Remember ABERDEEN RANGERS MOTHERWELL

just PANIC SETTING IN INCASE YOU WIN FECK ALL

hohoho,like gers aint had any dodgy decisions untill the dundee utd game ., specsavers is calling on u.

Craig is your second name Bell?
How are we cheats. If a ref has a howler then thats his problem not Rangers or Celtics. They just benefit from the howlers lol

Craig is your second name Bell?
How are we cheats. If a ref has a howler then thats his problem not Rangers or Celtics. They just benefit from the howlers lol

a said so thats how,and wat if my name is bell is urs ding dong

And you sound like you've just come home from school, can you not tell the guy was trying to have a joke with you..

a dont gee a toss if he was trying to have some kind a joke he was being rude to me ok you. and if u wanna stick up for some clown who thinks he`s a comedian then u batter in also me home from school hohoho is that a joke to.

this post is getting a bit boring.................yawn

we all complain about refs every year,there human beings , no 1 could get every decision right, i like to think positive it evens out over a season

may the best team win :Cheers:

shame scotland dosnt have the european championship to look forward to

Cheers Paul. I was having a laugh. But we will let the baby have his bottle.
It seems some are up for banter and some are intent in being pr1cks but thats ok we know who they are and can ignore them now lol.

Cheers Paul. I was having a laugh. But we will let the baby have his bottle.
It seems some are up for banter and some are intent in being pr1cks but thats ok we know who they are and can ignore them now lol.

hohoho .no problem ya c0ck

yes sit down craig and jist take a joke, you should be used to jokes by now with that celic mob, hahahahahhaha :banana:

Grow up m8. If you cant take part in banter then stay out the thread.

great how u seem to think it was a wee laugh/banter on ur part but not from me silly boy u bite better than ma dug u so u dae,hohoho

Back