Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

This thread has took many a twist and turn and to think it all started about a nice church of Scotland minister..........:proud:

0134.gif

This thread has took many a twist and turn and to think it all started about a nice church of Scotland minister..........:proud:

Correct Jaffa. I appoligise to the mods for going off topic maybe they can move it to fun and laughter

lol brilliant... ryt ive had enough i will smell you all on weds nite wen yous get beat by records for uefa cup final am sayin 5.0 the racists russians mob,bye for noo.and see @weehunbhoyjohn.gytoooooooooooooooo rule ya bass..cheers lads,hohoho .3 in row is on its way yous lot will be left with the cis cup hahahahaha

thought I was going to have to get the hatchet out but hopefully things can get back to normal.

Hatchetman.jpg

well as normal as they could possibly be considering it's about football

thought I was going to have to get the hatchet out but hopefully things can get back to normal.

Hatchetman.jpg

well as normal as they could possibly be considering it's about football

whats the hatchet for rab ??? you meaning to ban people ?? if so thats out of order and so are you, and thats from a gers fan

whats the hatchet for rab ??? you meaning to ban people ?? if so thats out of order and so are you, and thats from a gers fan

Can't agree with you there slasher, you only have to read back over the thread and bans could have been handed out earlier but RABP controlled it and warned people not to get out of hand. It did look like it was going to get out of hand again but was only a bit of banter and those involved also controlled it.

Can't agree with you there slasher, you only have to read back over the thread and bans could have been handed out earlier but RABP controlled it and warned people not to get out of hand. It did look like it was going to get out of hand again but was only a bit of banter and those involved also controlled it.

Was purely intended as banter by me and i took no offence to the names i was called. I gave it out in fun and took it back in fun and so did craigend in the end.

Was purely intended as banter by me and i took no offence to the names i was called. I gave it out in fun and took it back in fun and so did craigend in the end.

I thought you handled it very well m8, you were called some names but craigend understood it was all banter and handed banter back.

RABP only commented about what he 1st saw, he said he thought he would have to wield the axe...but it turned out to be banter so he didnt have to.

uchhhh away and get yer tounges out the ar*e of the mods man and behave, ilmfao

uchhhh away and get yer tounges out the ar*e of the mods man and behave, ilmfao

You read the thread slasher, on any other forum bans would have been handed out m8. I don't kiss any mods arse, its a virtual world m8, I am only being realistic. These threads get out of hand very easily. But I big enough to laugh at your banter...:proud:

yea yea yea, your all boring the mellons off me now man, iam out of this crap, monnnnn the gers on wednesday :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
right girls, enough of the slagging before this all gets out of hand and people get banned for stupid stuff, so youz should all shake hands and cool it, ehhh ??? a laughs a laugh and a jokes a joke, but when it goes a wee bit dodgy, people end up banned etc and its no worth it in the long run, so just calm doon man and cool it. everyone happy.:Cheers:

I did say I only thought I was going to have to get the hatchet out

I said in a previous post that I have not banned anybody in ages infact think I have only banned 2 people 1 for life 1 for a day. you really need to be out of order for me to do so most people who know me know I like a bit of banter more than most. a little hint now and then to calm things down seems to do the trick but if I need to start PM'ing someone about rude or offensive posts then I will ban them. I have not sent a PM to anybody in this thread. and it did calm down.

great how u seem to think it was a wee laugh/banter on ur part but not from me silly boy u bite better than ma dug u so u dae,hohoho

Thought all your lot had to donate yer dugs to keep naka happy?

Back