Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

hotguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
What an absolute f**king disgrace this retard McCurry is, its a f*cking joke that a perfectly good goal chopped off, and a stonewall penalty turned down. To top it all off Cousin has got to walk for putting his head on Lee Wilkie.....

F*ckin blatant biased arsehole that he is

Last edited by a moderator:
Celtic fans compaining about dodgy decisions are you joking ffs this was one game you lot could have not got anymore dodgy decisions unless you paid the ref.

Remember ABERDEEN RANGERS MOTHERWELL

just PANIC SETTING IN INCASE YOU WIN FECK ALL

What an absolute f*cking disgrace this retard McCurry is, its a f*cking joke that a perfectly good goal chopped off, and a stonewall penalty turned down. To top it all off Cousin has got to walk for putting his head on Lee Wilkie.....

he will get his man of the match gong for his local lodge members tonight m8

Celtic fans compaining about dodgy decisions are you joking ffs this was one game you lot could have not got anymore dodgy decisions unless you paid the ref.

Remember ABERDEEN RANGERS MOTHERWELL

just PANIC SETTING IN INCASE YOU WIN FECK ALL

Our bad decisions, without the Aberdeen one, have been corners and free kicks. Rangers are being helped by referee's not giving legitimate goals and stonewall penalties against Rangers, there's a massive difference in the type of decisions.

Our bad decisions, without the Aberdeen one, have been corners and free kicks. Rangers are being helped by referee's not giving legitimate goals and stonewall penalties against Rangers, there's a massive difference in the type of decisions.

lol omg have you read that back to yourself? it really is pathetic. Let me guess if you dont win the league its coz all the SPL, SFA and referees are closet Rangers fans?

Grow up!

thats 2 memebers now you used the word pathetic to describe our views . its a joke and you know it

I don't see anyone denying the decisions were shocking, its just you had your fair share recently so don't go shouting about it when we do.

legitimate goals my arse McDonald was Offside for first goal against Rangers

would not have scored if GOAL kick was given instead of corner against motherwell and it should have been chopped off because skippy the bush was leaning back on the keeper.

As for Today keeper would have saved the penaty anyway.

DP.jpg

legitimate goals my arse McDonald was Offside for first goal against Rangers

would not have scored if GOAL kick was given instead of corner against motherwell and it should have been chopped off because skippy the bush was leaning back on the keeper.

As for Today keeper would have saved the penaty anyway.

DP.jpg

the cracks are showing
come aberdeen you will buckle i only pray mc curry aint the ref for that game

ok m8
maybe im ranting a little but 3 major decisions in 1 game that turned the whole game . could change where the title ends up . tell me you wouldnt be angry .

I would be angry no doubt coz i know how much it means, and i was angry when Aberdeen got there goal chopped off coz thats also a huge decision.

That's it tho its poor referring that's gone for Rangers today and for Celtic on other days. Think how the smaller teams must feel every week they play the old firm!

I would be angry no doubt coz i know how much it means, and i was angry when Aberdeen got there goal chopped off coz thats also a huge decision.

That's it tho its poor referring that's gone for Rangers today and for Celtic on other days. Think how the smaller teams must feel every week they play the old firm!

rant over lol
cyber shake lol

If Celtic had not had Dodgy decision in 3 games then Rangers would have won the League today so look on the bright side

Against ABERDEEN blow the whistle for handball stopping player scoring then admit it was wrong

Against RANGERS allow an offside goal by McDonald

Against MOTHERWELL give a corner when Celtic player touches it last and allows Skippy the Bush to obstruct keeper like he's been doing all season

C'MON THE GERS IN MANCHESTER

got to love celtic fans complaining rangers,motherwell,aberdeen , possibly 4 in a row tommorow :Clap:

LOVE CONSPIRACY'S :banana::banana::banana:

its about time a few decisions went our way.

Its always the ones with the good luck green leprechauns in the stands that get the luck.

Glad there were a few blue leprechauns sitting in ibrox today.

1st half we were superb, more of that please. Great football to watch.

BRING IT ON

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

What an absolute f*cking disgrace this retard McCurry is, its a f*cking joke that a perfectly good goal chopped off, and a stonewall penalty turned down. To top it all off Cousin has got to walk for putting his head on Lee Wilkie.....

1558640898_m.jpg

this should cheer you up m8

2eb05929-1009-4a73-b0ed-afd4cea2246c.gif

Back