Mike McCurry showing his true colours.....

was it not just cos you actually are a bellend?

sorry craig make that 3 m8

manchester manchester were the famous glasgow rangers and were going to manchester

lol. dont u ever be sorry about ur true feelings ,your a fannyend 2

Has your mammy no sent you to bed yet. Its nearly nine o'clock and you will never get up for school in the morning.Oh and remember no more drinks tonight as we dont want you wetting your bed again.

Has your mammy no sent you to bed yet. Its nearly nine o'clock and you will never get up for school in the morning.Oh and remember no more drinks tonight as we dont want you wetting your bed again.

ive still got 9 cans left so mellow out and ma mammy is dead u clown typical gers fan spouting his mouth aff without thinking wat yous fooking like man,

ive still got 9 cans left so mellow out and ma mammy is dead u clown typical gers fan spouting his mouth aff without thinking wat yous fooking like man,

Nine cans left. Fook me your teacher is gonna be mad if you g in with a hangover. Or maybe your gonna dog it to go and lift some stanks?

Thats another thing. I hate when people brag about their I.Q. by posting it after their user name.

Nine cans left. Fook me your teacher is gonna be mad if you g in with a hangover. Or maybe your gonna dog it to go and lift some stanks?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa another one bites the dust ,and i will have some more plz:Cheers:

right girls, enough of the slagging before this all gets out of hand and people get banned for stupid stuff, so youz should all shake hands and cool it, ehhh ??? a laughs a laugh and a jokes a joke, but when it goes a wee bit dodgy, people end up banned etc and its no worth it in the long run, so just calm doon man and cool it. everyone happy.:Cheers:

Thats another thing. I hate when people brag about their I.Q. by posting it after their user name.

oops a missed this one .grrrrrrrrr reel them in a say reel them ryt in.bite ya mongrel u bite harder .

right girls, enough of the slagging before this all gets out of hand and people get banned for stupid stuff, so youz should all shake hands and cool it, ehhh ??? a laughs a laugh and a jokes a joke, but when it goes a wee bit dodgy, people end up banned etc and its no worth it in the long run, so just calm doon man and cool it. everyone happy.:Cheers:

Its cool m8 we are having a laugh as im sure craig will agree. Im not offended and im sure he is not either.
P.S. you dont get banned on here for having a laugh.

Back