McDonalds

London has everything.

I'm surprised that Wendy's or Arby's didn't catch on, they'd have been little tourist traps imo.

Does London have any Taco Bell's?

There's one a stones throw from Rats house.

We have everything in Essex guvnor.

Ok had a Big Mac, large fries and large coke (shared the coke with my daughter) she had twisty fries and 6 chicken mcnuggets.

Was ok, nothing great, definitely not enough sauce on the Big Mac.

What i am curious about now is, does anyone ever eat the gherkin?

Ok had a Big Mac, large fries and large coke (shared the coke with my daughter) she had twisty fries and 6 chicken mcnuggets.

Not me, by me bird loves them. You should see how they are kept. In like a massive bucket they are. You just scoop them out. Disgusting!

The taco bell is in the food court at lakeside.

Yep, I had some free nosh there while the staff were training and they gave out samples. Went back 2 weeks ago after it had opened and though the queues to order were not long (this is a weekday lunchtime), it took around 10 minutes to actually get my food. Hopefully that will get quicker once the staff have some experiance as there were plenty of them there, just seemed to be getting in each others way.

BTW, did read that taco bell were aiming to have around 250 outlets in the UK by end of next year.

i dont go near McD's at all, i think i would rather eat your old unwashed running socks Eva lol probably have more flavour than a big mac lol

Do you go to the same McDonalds?

Maybe they are just tight arses or maybe it's a McDonalds Ireland thing?

The one I had earlier was succulent and juicy, loads of that strange mustardy mayonnaise stuff that they put on them. I bought it from a McDonalds just off the M8 at the Showcase Cinema.

My mouth is watering again.

I never used to eat the gherkin, but these days I scoff the lot. :)

The one I had earlier was succulent and juicy, loads of that strange mustardy mayonnaise stuff that they put on them. I bought it from a McDonalds just off the M8 at the Showcase Cinema.

i lined their carpark a couple of months back,,, still couldnt bring myself buy eat any of their food, boak, lol

i lined their carpark a couple of months back,,, still couldnt bring myself buy eat any of their food, boak, lol

lol, you did a good job mate. :)

Place is looking sweet.

McD's, you either love them or you hate them.

I go through phases, just now I'm loving them again, next month I'll proabably feel the same as u, lol.

yep your right there mate lol but its always bloody packed there lol

Taco Bell picks Essex for launch of first UK site
By James Thompson

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Taco Bell, the US-based Mexican restaurant giant, is to launch its first UK outlet in Essex next month. The chain, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, which also operates Pizza Hut and KFC, will use a franchise model in the UK and target the value end of the market. Items on its menu will start at 79p.

Nick Dawson, the general manager for Taco Bell UK and Europe, said: "There is a gap in the quick service market for a fresh concept like ours, and I am confident that our wide range of exciting new menu items at unbeatable prices will prove very popular over here." The first restaurant will open in the Lakeside Shopping Centre at the end of June. Mr Dawson said: "This will be the first of a long existence in the UK."

Taco Bell picks Essex for launch of first UK site - Business News, Business - The Independent

The one I had earlier was succulent and juicy, loads of that strange mustardy mayonnaise stuff that they put on thnem. I bought it from a McDonalds just off the M8 at the Showcase Cinema.

it should be the same amount of sauce in each burger since they use a dispenser, not unlike those for silicone tubes, to give a precise serving per squeeze.

Which store in Ireland as I have been to quite a few (used to be an EPOS engineer).

it doesn't matter which mcD's i go to, it's the same everywhere last year or so :(

Blanchardstown today, also O'Connell Street, Malahide Road and Donaghmede and Swords, all the same

Last edited:

Ave no been to Mcdonalds for about 10 years but yeh a used to eat the gherkins..

Back