McDonalds

Now this is the burger of burgers from Wendy's.

3.png

http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=3

Wouldn't touch a Mcdonalds with a barge pole.When i heard years ago that some of the money was going to the I.R.A i never went in again.Whether that story was true or not it's saved me a fortune and probably a few inches round the waist too!!!!!!!:NoNo:

Wouldn't touch a Mcdonalds with a barge pole.When i heard years ago that some of the money was going to the I.R.A i never went in again.Whether that story was true or not it's saved me a fortune and probably a few inches round the waist too!!!!!!!:NoNo:

Lol, that is actually 100% true. Simply because the founders are originally from Ireland. Believe that 1p of every pound was donated to the cause or something. I even ate there when the mad cow disease scandal hit.

One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist......

I didn't know that the hamburglar was part of a larger crime syndicate, let alone a terrorist group.

What exactly was the story? I can't say I ever heard of it.

I think he died of some kind of food poisoning.

Probably from eating at Ali's Kebab 'n Chips Palace,

Those 99p MacDonalds burgers are mighty tempting witchy, I'm too tight to spend £3 on a burger.

Last edited:
I used to work at Maccy D's too, we used to make our own burgers up for our lunch :)

Haha, we used to do that all the time, I can tell you that a big mac made with 4 x 1/4lb patties, the box won't close.

Lol, that is actually 100% true. Simply because the founders are originally from Ireland. Believe that 1p of every pound was donated to the cause or something. I even ate there when the mad cow disease scandal hit.

One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist......

IRA = Individual Retirement Account

Basically a pension plan for US employees. Funny how the story got spun and then took off with a life of its own. This was even before we had to internet to spread wild rumers.

Now this is the burger of burgers from Wendy's.

3.png

3/4 lb.* Triple with Cheese - Wendy's

They can't have been that good otherwise they'd still be around. :)

All the UK stores closed a few years ago. ;)

@ Munkey, I've just got home.

I got a perfect Big Mac, just freshly prepared, it was gorgeous, plenty of sauce on it too. :)

I'm a greedy bastard though, I bought a large Big Mac meal with DIET cola and a 9 piece box of chicken nuggets.

I believe there are a few wendy's still around.

I got a perfect Big Mac, just freshly prepared, it was gorgeous, plenty of sauce on it too. :)

I'm a greedy bastard though, I bought a large Big Mac meal with DIET cola and a 9 piece box of chicken nuggets.

You're gonna be straining yourself on your shitter tonight, you'll be sorry :Clap:

Pushpushpushpush.....ahhhhhpushpushpush.....nooooopushpushpush

If you don't pull a funny face in pain, I'll start eating McDonalds again.

They can't have been that good otherwise they'd still be around. :)

All the UK stores closed a few years ago. ;)

What? They had them in the UK? Man I hate living in Wales, we get everything last or not at all. Dont think it was that they weren't nice mate, just that people preffered McDs as its the established brand.

You're gonna be straining yourself on your shitter tonight, you'll be sorry :Clap:

lol, nar man. I never have any trouble with them.

I've got hardy intestines.

What? They had them in the UK? Man I hate living in Wales, we get everything last or not at all. Dont think it was that they weren't nice mate, just that people preffered McDs as its the established brand.

They do Square Burgers!

Up here in Haggisland we call them Square Sausages :)

I was in Burger King a few weeks ago and I was nearly sick. I can't be doing with that fresh grilled beef nonsense, give me a McDonalds chemi-pate any day. :)

Best one was Arbys on Haymarket, but they're gone too. I miss the cheesy curly fries :(

London has everything.

I'm surprised that Wendy's or Arby's didn't catch on, they'd have been little tourist traps imo.

Does London have any Taco Bell's?

Back