mayweather vs mcgregor

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's getting up to watch the fight ?
Whats your predictions ?
Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Conor-McGregor-Mayweather-Instagram.jpg

What's times it scheduled to start? The fight I mean, not all that faff and shite that goes with.
Can't be arsed with 6 o'clockers these days. Might just get up for it lol. It's me age.

Strange
test card is showing on PPV Slate
EPG states SD is on Sky events, HD ITV PPV

I will be setting the alarm for it, cant wait up that long to watch it lol.

I would love Mcgregor to win, but I cannot see it.

But I am having a £10 bet on mcgregor in the 3rd lol

Mick

I watched a interview on YouTube earlier and Mcgregor says Mayweather will be unconscious withing 4 rounds :)
Could be a good fight

Those betting on McGregor please just donate it to charity lol the bookies dont need it.

Not many boxers have ever got a clean shot on Mayweather i just cant see an armature boxer getting anywhere near.

Floyd to play with his meal ticket for 4 or 5 rounds for the fans then stop McGregor, that or McGregor gets frustrated lifts his leg and gets disqualified.

Im only watching it to see the look on McGregors face the first time Floyd goes to work.

I hope so, you never know...

The thing for me is that if mayweather got in the octagon he would have zero chance!

But people are expecting mcgregor to beat mayweather who is arguably the best boxer in his weight class of all time!

Mcgregor is quick, and also powerful... but mayweather is a defensive and counter attack master.

Feck knows lol.

Mick

It will be close, because I think Mayweather and Mcgregor will make it close, in reality I don't think Mcgregor has any chance, they are fighting under Pro Boxing rules, had it been UFC rules he may have stood a chance

Anyway Mcgregor is tipped to earn over £78 million, win, lose or draw so I doubt he will give a shit either way lol

Mayweather for me, hope Mcgregor doesn't lose the rag and forgets and start using his feet.

catch up for me would rather go for root treatment lol

McGregor walks away with tens of millions of dollars for his first professional boxing bout and about 120 minutes spent in 24 mma pro bout's, 15 of them ending in the first round, that's not bad for nine years work an he only really started earning any money when he signed with the UFC 4 years ago. 10 fights in the ufc and he held the featherweight and lightweight world titles..
Many pro boxer will never earn that in a life time.

Last edited:
Lmao o_O
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My mate showed me this song on mobile but with a cartoon on it
classic ;)

Back