mayweather vs mcgregor

I have no interest in all this fisting and ring pounding :)

NSFW

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

right, who is all daft enough to be up for this.. lol

Entertaining for the novelty value but seen Floyd a lot better than that. Did he play with his meal ticket ?

McGregor was stopped stood up fair play.

Exactly as I expected, mayweather just toyed with him.

To be fair though, matweather would not get passed the first round in the octagon against mcgregor

78 million lol, I'll let mayweather bash me up too!!!

Mick

Very disappointed all round, both fighters wasn't very exciting if I was honest

Sent using Tapatalk

Was there a big event on? Not seen much hype in the press about it.........

Who won :rolleyes:......load of tom kite, I believe the next bout will be arranged by Billy Smarts circus LOL.:D

like a cat playing with a mouse before it kills it..mayweather was just toying with him, could have finished him off early on, probaly 3 rd or 4th round..you could see at times mcgregor just wanted to grab him and fling him to the floor and finish him off his way, but its boxing...bottom line is it was all done not for boxing but cash..

Nothing to do with this fight but still funny

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mcgregor landed 111 significant punches, not bad to say people said he would not land hardly any...

By end of round two Mayweather had sorted out his exact plan. By the end of the 5th Mcgregors punches were like a fart in the wind.
When a defensive boxer starts walking through your punches you know you're fkd.

And the Fight of the Century came and went. Not much entertainment but at the end of the day both fighters got really rich.

On the judges score cards they gave Mcgregor one round. I find that bizarre to be honest...

Back