Mass Mail

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry about the multiple mass mail a few of you would have gotten over the last few days :(

about 1000 of ya lol

i am sorry but i am having trouble getting passed page 3 every time :(

but i have kinda got an idea what is causeing this, so dont worry we should not have the same problems again :(

but i would like to appolgise now for any spam you think it might have been :(

cheeky monkey lololololololol

that was a good reply lol

but you got the mail though ????

oh shit yeah lol i only sent out a mail to registered members ... i was half way out the door when i was doing it lol....

i will send the hub committee and elite mebers in the next 20 mins and mods and admins :)

cheers mickie m8 got it now very informative to those who are none reqular users.

yeah i thought so .... i hope they do start posting again :)

at the end of this year if we get alot of members i will be removing all non active members, so hopefully they will get a good kick up the arse m8y

that i have to agree with m8, personally i feel it should do the trick. Also i noticed over the week end that a few of these members have already started to make posts again.
:Clap: :Clap:
keep up the good work m8

hi Mickie D,
THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR 5 E-MAILS !! I dont get many letters being a very lonely person so a sudden burst of them is very welcome---unfortunately I only have s-y so dig terestial is,nt much use--however the mail is always very welcome
cheers big-arth

yeah sorry m8 i know i sent 3 mails to 3000 poeple last week and i could not get past page 3 :(

i have it all sorted now anyway inwas not obeying site rules you see and trying to submit to much in a short space of time

and i found out last night that if i send out 6000 over half an hour the site gets bogged down with connections so i will be sending 1000 out per day over a week from now on :)

LMAO Diamond wrote it lol

thats why it looked good ;)

i added a few bits to it but diamond gets the praise

I got the email but cant get in somthing about i dont have permission

arr yes m8 i sent about 100 mails out to members by mistake

the mail was ment for elite members only and that section you are trying to get into is the eliters rooms sorry :(

Back