Manchester United thread

It's earned @alimac sky don't throw money away, that's not how they work. the big clubs get the bigger cut and you earn that status just like United earned the status that saw Adidas throw 750m at them last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't argue with the job he's done, United are extremely difficult to beat, think the leagues competitive nature is still surprising him. His vision is to pass teams to death until they eventually tire and then hit them when they're concentration drops. The fitness levels of the modern game aren't allowing that to work and he needs to evolve or ultimately we won't progress.
Luckily we still have a hand in this league as the challengers are abysmal.

Now that is a shame m8, quite a few fans wanted his head on a plate for Christmas dinner. :(

Mixed feelings for me Miggy, for some reason the Glazers appear happy to fund just about any transfer target LVG wants which certainly whets the appetite as far as possible star players arriving.
But the style of play that LVG advocates just isn't entertaining and that has been United's trademark as far back as I can remember.

I feel LVG has the uncanny knack of removing all the flair and invention available from all the players except de gea.
They have become the chelsea of old, boring but effective.
I feel we will go out against wolfsburg.

I don't think we'll qualify and I'll have to avoid social media for a day or so haha

Can't see us progressing to be honest. We will have to play to win, not our strongest suit is it lol.
Wolfsburg have made a fortress at home and only got beat there this weekend for the first time this season I heard. Tough ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumours about that Rooneys not injured but has turned up for training half cut, would explain his performances.

looks like your earned mega money needs spending asap
could have been embarassing

especially now ManC Chelsea & Arsenal are with the elite
& you are with the paupers second rate citizens lol
i will enjoy

his style is boring live with it or not

especially now ManC Chelsea & Arsenal are with the elite
& you are with the paupers second rate citizens lol
i will enjoy

Our paths may cross in Europe again lol.

i wish mate but sadly not this year as we already gone
crap the days of champions league football is a dream

Back