Manchester United thread

250 million spent to reach europe league its laughable
to reach the europe league god we can reach it spending 2 million pmsl

250 million spent to reach europe league its laughable
to reach the europe league god we can reach it spending 2 million pmsl

Agreed and a nice amount of it went on wonder kid martial but of what I've seen of him he must have gave the ball away 9 times outta 10 the last few matches. Yes I'm s ure he'll come good for the money paid we could've had an experienced goal scorer I wonder is it lvg outta his depth or ed Woodward my guess both are!

time is up for LVG
the paupers of Bournmouth showed him how the game should be played fast attacking football
no idea why he overplays it making it something its not
football is a simple game

fergie will wanna make a come back lol
jesus how far backwards are they wanna go

I think this shows how poor the decision was to sack Moyes, LVG is totally clueless. I have never seen a Man U team play with so little passion.

Never been a fan of sacking managers but really think his time is up, just as it was at every club he has been at.

Ps how poor was Martial?

Last edited:
moyes deserved a bit more time in my book
but as at all his
clubs lvg plays boring football its all being well playing safety first
entertainment should come first try win a game from the start

Where is @gasman when you need him?. My offer still stands fella it's not too late. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping for a fergie comeback lol
250 million spent we await gasman

Where is @gasman when you need him?. My offer still stands fella it's not too late. ;)

I'm hiding under the bed covers. Just had to steal them back off @Fangface

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Norwich up 2 nil they may well concider him a good choice

The style of play has become worse than it was under Moyes ! they look worse than the team we went down with back in '74.................at least they tried to attack.
We are just playing possession football and we are not doing that particularly well, it is desperate to watch.
It's time to give Jose the job he really wants, and he wants the job to try and emulate Fergie, being successful and being there long term.

no better than moyes but spent millions his time is up being bettered by promotion hopefuls says it all really

Not good enough Gentlemen the fans had seen enough and gone home well before the game ended.

Back