Manchester United thread

Of course, should be banned from football, this sort of shit never happens anywhere else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same same asshole EVERY time but you're response is 'yeah but everyone else does it'...?????

QMv0Ac0.gif

Same same asshole EVERY time but you're response is 'yeah but everyone else does it'...?????

QMv0Ac0.gif

Oh come on, surely Ashley Young isn't the biggest asshole or dirtiest cheating cnut you've ever seen on a football field.

Chelsea players diving (vs Hull City 13/12/2014) - YouTube

You might find the worst culprit in that compilation and I'll bet if we did a poll you will find most people feel the same.

Was a great game today thought jesse lingard was pure class tonight.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Really? A great game? So good in fact that your own fans booed the substitution when Martial was replaced by Sideshow Bob?

You really are blinkered if you think last night was an impressive performance, far from it. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Really? A great game? So good in fact that your own fans booed the substitution when Martial was replaced by Sideshow Bob?

You really are blinkered if you think last night was an impressive performance, far from it. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Class answer mate :Laugh: but remember every Man United game is a brilliant game whether they play shite? or good? in the eyes of there fans. We all know the minute sideshow steps in that the long balls and elbows come out the sign of desperation if you like. ;)

In relative terms to our previous 3-4 performances that was an actual performance of hope, the tempo was a lot higher throughout but we stuttered to a 1-0 victory over what is a pretty average CSKA side. Captain undroppable was also much improved but it was still a level away from where we want to be.
The booing was a bit sad really but certainly understandable and the chanting of "were man united we want to attack" shows the frustration that's now growing amongst the support.
Has a habit of this does Van Gaal, sacked at Barca and Bayern for his pragmatic approach but he also has a habit of building squads that are capable of dominating games and each time he was sacked at Barca and Bayern both clubs went on to dominate Europe when a less pragmatic coach took over, Henykes at Bayern and Pep at Barca.

Think patience is required as Van Gaal has picked us up from a disastrous dip under Moyes and the transition were in is huge, we've only about 5 squad members remaining from Fergusons time here, its a complete overhaul of playing staff and that coupled with complete overhaul of coaching staff not to mention losing the services of David Gill.
It dull, it's pragmatic and it's a but shit but were top of our CL group and 4 points off the pace in the EPL, go figure.

You've got more front than Blackpool @Fangface Chelea fans crying about cheating pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

dry your eyes m8 and stop trolling.

It's turned out nice again @miggy :)

Liverpool next week for you chaps @miggy could see the league lead change hands. ;)

Liverpool next week for you chaps @miggy could see the league lead change hands. ;)

Liverpool are not a threat man lol :Laugh:

Back