Manchester United thread

Looking forward to the game today, will be interesting, I think that Leicester City's position is a bit of an anomaly, no discredit to them but they have only faced one of the 'top four' teams so far, that was Arsenal at home and were thrashed 5-2.

I would imagine that there will be correction in the next six games, as they are due to face Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City along with Everton and Swansea.

If we play like wed were get hammered.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Right up there with the worst United performance I've ever seen in my 30 years of watching us. Slack tripe it was.

We'll improve today I'd say but these boys will be mad for it.

Crazy to think we'll be top with a win tonight - the mind boggles how we're doing so well in the league & playing so badly.

...but they have only faced one of the 'top four' teams so far, that was Arsenal at home and were thrashed 5-2.

Did you actually watch all of that game, or just the highlights dantis? Leicester were beaten 5-2, but no way were they thrashed.

It was an excellent entertaining game with end to end action and where both sides had loads of chances. Kudos to Arsenal for finishing better, but they knew they'd been in a football match.

Did you actually watch all of that game, or just the highlights dantis? Leicester were beaten 5-2, but no way were they thrashed.

It was an excellent entertaining game with end to end action and where both sides had loads of chances. Kudos to Arsenal for finishing better, but they knew they'd been in a football match.

I watched it live and do agree it was an excellent match but at the end of the day the record books only record the score and 5-2 is a bit of a thrashing especially at home.

Congrats jamie you just smashed one of the best strikers in the worlds record.thanks so much might have to change my name to jamoo.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'm gutted, he's ****ing shit.
Well done though astonishing run of luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly, I'm gutted, he's ****ing shit.
Well done though astonishing run of luck.

13 goals in 11 games isn't just luck, even when 3 of them are penalties. It might not be pure skill but it certainly needs hard work and determination. The fact that Vardy has come up through the leagues has proved that and also that he has a hunger for proving himself.
As he has proved qualities like that can make an average skilled footballer a good footballer, qualities that quite a few other Premier League players could do with having.
As for United at the moment, I think if we reversed the outfield players, defenders in attack and strikers in defence perhaps we could learn to pass forward, we seem to reach the opposition box and then have a 5 or 6 pass movement back to De Gea.

What a boring side we are now.
I think it has a lot to do with the European managers, there is the odd exception to the rule

At least your not as boring as us lol

Why did we ever get rid of Ranieri :( Top Manager there

gone are the days of fast flowing entertaining football for you better get used to his style of football as cannot see it changing much always been safety first option

13 goals in 11 games isn't just luck, even when 3 of them are penalties. It might not be pure skill but it certainly needs hard work and determination. The fact that Vardy has come up through the leagues has proved that and also that he has a hunger for proving himself.
As he has proved qualities like that can make an average skilled footballer a good footballer, qualities that quite a few other Premier League players could do with having.
As for United at the moment, I think if we reversed the outfield players, defenders in attack and strikers in defence perhaps we could learn to pass forward, we seem to reach the opposition box and then have a 5 or 6 pass movement back to De Gea.

Yea it's been a great transformation for him and it's a fairy tale story but what I meant really was that he's not fit to lace RVNs boots never mind break his record, still he has and that's that.
Let's not go mad though mate, forward passes ! This isn't Barcelona.

ManU are the new Dulux advert its like watching paint dry so boring shoogly nail time fot LVG

ManU are the new Dulux advert its like watching paint dry so boring shoogly nail time fot LVG

I know it must be terrible to watch after watching the paupers up North ply their wonderful trade.

We are shit to watch though, totally agree, I get to see them bore me to death live ffs :(
Today was a bit better but we're so predictable you can defend us a week in advance.
Turgid, predicable, lacklustre and tactically rigid.
Van Gaal has done a great job with the rebuild but it's a young coach we need now to make use of the squad and I think that's always been the plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

give us the cash you lot get & we show you how to play the game lol
are you now turning on your messiah LVG
been found out weakness is all to see but no surprise
as for rebuild doubtful at best

give us the cash you lot get & we show you how to play the game lol
are you now turning on your messiah LVG
been found out weakness is all to see but no surprise
as for rebuild doubtful at best

You earn cash pal, that's how it goes, apologies but the government handout won't apply to football clubs. Please teach us how to play the game though, perhaps in your spare time during major tournaments and stuff... lol.

Van Gaal has done what he promised and stabilised the club after that gormless muppet Moyes crashed the Porsche into the Skoda and then drove off in the Skoda.
We've gone as far as he's taking us I feel.

well agree with he has peeked stabalised & boring lol
much more of the bore & fergie will make a comeback pmsl

ohh & by the way it aint earned sky throw it at you no matter what
if was earned even that lot may consider other options

Back