Manchester United thread

Mourinho is the same as Van Gaal... No solution there for United.

That's true, he would offer about the same entertainment wise but he's a notorious motivator for a year or so.
I'm torn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully gasman has some good news.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate, I am out !
That was a horrible watch today, less than 15 minutes in and the whole of Old Trafford felt resigned to defeat.
We're in a bad situation, Van Gaal is on borrowed time and he's actually our best option .. Unless we can convince Mourinho to come in until May !! We can't give it Giggs as he's part of the trio that's seeing us play the worst shite I've ever seen at the ground.
Out of top four now and rightly so and we need to finish in it to attract players and a manager like Pep !

**** knows mate but Van Gaals job is about as safe as a sheeps arse in Yorkshire.

The problem is United don't have a long term plan, there is no structure in the club. Moyes was supposed to be that 10 year plan but things didn't work out as expected, now they are lurching from one stop-gap manager to another. LVG has basically talked himself out of the job which is weird.
Moreover, the blue side of the city have that structure, that long term plan, we may see Pep take over in the summer which will be the accumulation of several years work and planning.

Football has changed so much in the last 25 years, the way clubs are run and operated is totally different, rightly or wrongly, clubs have to adapt, MUFC are not.

The problem is, he hasn't stayed anywhere long-term.

I think that is because wherever he has been before has never had that type of history or stability, to be as successful and as long lasting as Fergie is the sort of challenge that he wants and he knows Old Trafford is one of the very few places that will give him that chance as long as he can give reasonable success; without having to win either the Premier League or Champions League every year, but he can give the fans exciting players that will give everything.
We all know that he is a proven motivator of players, but I wonder if he was allowed to be fully in charge at Chelsea ? Because at OT under Fergie those players not towing the line would have been straight out the door so that they could not cultivate unrest amongst the other players. At Chelsea they appear to be treated as Financial Assets of the Business rather than players that should be doing the job they were meant to do.
Fergie learnt that he had to appear to be bigger and more influential than the players and that he had to be the foundations of the Club, I think that Jose wanted that sort of power but wasn't allowed it at Chelsea.

Looney Van Gaal !
He needs to stop this nonsense and look at himself before declaring war on the journalistic world.
It's the game, it's what happens when your not winning and worse still when your not winning and playing like shit !
He's even more mental than they said.
I do quite like the mad bastard though and if he can pull his head out his own arse and realise that the philosophy is flawed and needs some change for it to work on the modern game you just never know. I've seen some bursts of what he's teaching but it needs to be done at pace with more emphasis on creation than possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@least he has consistancy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Awful really bad No passion No end ball,It looks like the players want LVG out like the Chelsea players did .Merry Xmas.

Every time i see stoke play there seems to be a gale force wind inside the stadium , LVG surely gone by new year.

I have never advocated for manager's dismissals but I think that this is a foregone situation now, even LVG has hinted that he may quit after today's dismal display.

With Mourinho waiting in the wings could be an interesting few days.

Another stunning performance, will be pushing chelsea for that relegation place soon lol.

We're shite mate but ****ing hell !! Come on lol.

Which brings us to our next defeat :(

Ya that was some death stare he gave the reporter for sky sports after the match! Eye balled him even as he walked away:aggressive:

Back