Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester United thread

Dont think you will get anywhere near Barca, Madrid or Bayern but good luck in trying guys.

Well I think ManUtd stand a chance if drawn against Dortmund. And to be honest Bayern did give Arsenal some hope in the 1st Leg so we cant write off Manutd based on what team they draw against (Not yet at least)

Well I think ManUtd stand a chance if drawn against Dortmund. And to be honest Bayern did give Arsenal some hope in the 1st Leg so we cant write off Manutd based on what team they draw against (Not yet at least)

We shat our pants once we had that 3rd goal showed a total lack of confidence, Carrick went hiding the very minute we scored it and looked like he couldn't wait, West Ham then City might give us a bit of heart but if we're to do anything then we save Ryan Giggs for each tie. Moyes needs to tell him Ryan your playing in both European ties, get yourself ready.

some of the fight was there for all to see last night

but deffo went backwards once the 3 goal went in strange indeed

What was even more strange,was moyes was telling them to push up and they ignored him?

Sent from my N003 using Tapatalk

some of the fight was there for all to see last night

but deffo went backwards once the 3 goal went in strange indeed

Confidence is smashed, as soon as the goals came we completely dissolved, seeing the season so far it's no surprise either, how many times have we caved in late in games, there's no confidence in our ability to see games out whatsoever.

What was even more strange,was moyes was telling them to push up and they ignored him?

Sent from my N003 using Tapatalk

I've literally just said the exact same thing elsewhere, I was fuming once we started to drop off so I look to the bench in disgust towards the manager only to see him screaming the same thing as me, for the players to get the F out. Now we're through it we need to build on this to gain some confidence, the manager and the fans have seen the passion from the players so there's no hiding place now for Moyes, it's totally on him to carry last nights passion and performance in the first hour into the remaining part of this disastrous season.

What makes this game interesting now for me is that nobody will give us a chance v Bayern & hopefully they'll be silly enough to do so too... Maybe playing Rooney up on his own will be a blessing in disguise, who knows?

Amazed we're still in this cup tbh, but we're there & we should just go for it now.

22-03-2014-GifNumber-228.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well if we would of took the chances it might have been a diff story.credit to city they played well if only we could bring back scholes etc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back