Manchester United thread

We want you to use that £80 million from the Ronaldo sale
what £80 million ???
you spent £40 million on ur debt interest

if you still have the £80 million how come you only made a £40 million profit???

your maths dont add up

Never knew you were the inside man who knows what is available and what isn't!
you dont need to be
you made a profit of £40 million last yr so if u take the 80 mill u got for ronny this means either u paid 40 mill off the interest or somebody fooked off with it

Came across this comment while reading reports on the match and it made me laugh:

" i would swap berba for a packet of crisp,hes useless"

you dont need to be
you made a profit of £40 million last yr so if u take the 80 mill u got for ronny this means either u paid 40 mill off the interest or somebody fooked off with it

Just because we made a £40million profit it does not in anyway mean it is what is available to spend!

You love lurking around in our threads your situation is worse then ours so best off worrying about that!

Just because we made a £40million profit it does not in anyway mean it is what is available to spend!

You love lurking around in our threads your situation is worse then ours so best off worrying about that!
how can our situation be worce than urs we owe a 1/3 of what u do

nani in all honesty m8 the issue isnt with the glazers or money at the moment, i solely blame fergie over the last 10 days due to his selection policy. before anyone jumps on the bandwagon, i know he has done so much for us but that doesnt mean he cant be criticised lol... we have players who are better than giggs, scholes and neville yet he just doesnt wanna play them. these 3 dint play against munich and our football was a lot better. since giggs has come back from his arm injury, we have been poor full stop. to have 2 35+ yr olds patrolling the midfield is just pathetic. legends they may be, but u just cant keep on playing them on what they've done in the past. i mean fletcher on the bench... wtf!?!? gibson (i dont rate him lol) played brilliantly against munich and was defending from the front, chasing & closing down... on the bench... park again i dont rate him but has been one of our better players over the 2-3 months who will close down and dog around, on the bench..... evra probably the best left back in world football and is replaced by an overweight john o'shea.... why??? this is what cost us 3 points today....

u know i was listening to phone in on mutv after the game today and caller rang in basically sayin the 3 oldies shouldnt be playing and were too slow etc. lou macari was in the studio and is a big fan of the 3 playing and he said no-one should criticise the 3 because of what they've done over the years. ridiculous if u ask me coz presently were sufferin coz of them.

im a big critic of berba but actually u know what at times i sympathise with the guy coz if he isnt getting the service from the midfield, he drops deep to get involved and make things happen. today he played the pass for the valencia 1on1 whereas really it shoulda been one of midfielders playing the pass into him. the guy's confidence is shot to pieces due to the pressure on him and obviously he brought some of this onto himself but would he be a different player if our midfield wasnt so inept? berba at the moment is sorta reminding me of rooney before this season (haha lol dint think id ever say that!) in the sense that instead of playing up top he's dropping deep, right/left wing and possibly doing work in the wrong area of the pitch.

i said at the start of the season that we wont triumph is europe coz we dint have enough world class players but i always thought we'd just about enough for the league. i still believe we have a very slight chance and this weekend is gona be crucial. if chelsea win against spurs its as good as game over no matter what our result against city is......

p.s. ive given chelsea 3 points against bolton as i cant see anything but a win lol

p.s. ive given chelsea 3 points against bolton as i cant see anything but a win lol

To be honest I cannot see them losing a game!

I can see Arsenal and utd losing games but not chelski.

So we can battle it out for 2nd lol ;)

Mickie

how can our situation be worce than urs we owe a 1/3 of what u do

Your situation is worse because you are a much less attractive prospect for potential buyers, and like our current owners you attract ones who have no interest in the legacy or history of the respected clubs.

And your situation is going from bad to worse, as without a Champions League spot you will struggle to service your debt which means instead of Rafa wasting more millions you are forced to sell (possibly).

From a personal point of view I think its been a good season considering the talent we sold in the summer. We sold Tevez, who is showing how good he really is for City. And we sold the Worlds Best Player (note I dont use that in a past tense). Yet we will finish 3rd at the very least.

Now look around the other top teams and Liverpool. If for example, Liverpool sold Gerrard and Torres who I believe represent the similarity to what we sold. Where do you think they would have finished?

Of how about Chelsea if they had sold Lampard and Drogba? I think like us they would still be there or thereabouts.
Liverpool sell Alonso and suddenly the wheels come off, god forbid you sell another key player??

ITs been a very disappointing fortnight, but we have achieved alot after adjusting to life without some great players. The focus is now to win as many of our remaining games, secure an automatic Champions League spot. And if the money is there to reinforce.

Or as I have said previously, rather than satisfy the short term needs of fans with purchases. If the money isnt there pay some of the debt off to secure the future as theres no point having a successful team now and no team at all in the future.

Or as I have said previously, rather than satisfy the short term needs of fans with purchases. If the money isnt there pay some of the debt off to secure the future as theres no point having a successful team now and no team at all in the future.

The situation is we need success now which we have had but poor results on the pitch can have huge implications financially as we need to be winning titles to bring in the revenue. Progressing to the later stages of the champions league and being in the title race are good positves.

Hence your statement 'pay some of the debt off to secure the future as theres no point having a successful team now and no team at all in the future' is not one that balances out with our current situation. Success on the pitch now keeps the sponsors happy and brings in new deals whilst also it keeps the money rolling in so its pivotal to have success now and in the future. Without current success where would the funds come from to service our huge debt?

It is only becuase of the Manchester United brand we are surviving as no other club atleast no more then 2 could have the amount of debt we have and still just about be able to cope!

Your situation is worse because you are a much less attractive prospect for potential buyers, and like our current owners you attract ones who have no interest in the legacy or history of the respected clubs.

And your situation is going from bad to worse, as without a Champions League spot you will struggle to service your debt which means instead of Rafa wasting more millions you are forced to sell (possibly).

From a personal point of view I think its been a good season considering the talent we sold in the summer. We sold Tevez, who is showing how good he really is for City. And we sold the Worlds Best Player (note I dont use that in a past tense). Yet we will finish 3rd at the very least.

Now look around the other top teams and Liverpool. If for example, Liverpool sold Gerrard and Torres who I believe represent the similarity to what we sold. Where do you think they would have finished?

Of how about Chelsea if they had sold Lampard and Drogba? I think like us they would still be there or thereabouts.
Liverpool sell Alonso and suddenly the wheels come off, god forbid you sell another key player??

ITs been a very disappointing fortnight, but we have achieved alot after adjusting to life without some great players. The focus is now to win as many of our remaining games, secure an automatic Champions League spot. And if the money is there to reinforce.

i do have to point out u sold ronaldo yes but tevez no m8 you cannot sell what u dont own
so u like us lost 1 player
and the same for u is u lose roony through injury and ur wheels fall off we have had torres injured for a lot of the season and we have problems

i do have to point out u sold ronaldo yes but tevez no m8 you cannot sell what u dont own

United may have only sold one of the players named (Ronaldo) but LOST the services of BOTH players (Ronaldo and Tevez).

we lost the services of 2 players, so we lost 2... its like saying we brought in 2 players (obertan & valencia) and not 3 because we didnt buy owen... we brought in 3....

United may have only sold one of the players named (Ronaldo) but LOST the services of BOTH players (Ronaldo and Tevez).
lost the services
now come on why did he leave because he was pissed off u played wankemoff in stead of him
i would have been pissed off as well
lookes like u did fook up
should have got rid of wankemoff and kept teves

lost the services
now come on why did he leave because he was pissed off u played wankemoff in stead of him

cant disagree there...as much as i liked berbatov before he came united, i was thinkin wtf are they spending £30+ mill on him for instead of paying for Tevez.

After a few months the Tevez-Rooney partnership clicked until Rooney got injured.

lost the services

Just because he left due to being overlooked doesn't mean that Utd didn't lose his services. He left, Utd lost his services.

lost the services

Ohhhhhhh now i see the light i thought he left for the £££££'s
He's certainly been a big miss for utd this season no matter who owned his paperwork. Totally agree that we should have kept Tevez but seems the lad had other priorities on his mind as he got offered the contract he wanted and he would have played more games to include a start in a champions league quarter.

Really annoys me how players playing crap talk big before match how they have to win the match and perform well...this time its Carrick, he should be the last person talking like that as he's the been the worst performer in the last 3 crap results on the bounce.

Great result today:banana: albeit a little late lol, cant believe how shite city were
There was only 1 team on that pitch, the other side was nothing but 11 individuals/strangers.....top 4 team.....bollocks

Back