Manchester United thread

what u all dont relise is if u slip we take the piss same as u if we slip u take the piss that is what football banter is or dont u think so
ok i admit i am diehard liverpool but u lot are diehard man u suporters

we dont like to see the opersition do better than us
i used to hate chelsea because on morinio he was and to some point still is an arrogant bastard

but so is fergy to some extent
we really love to hate each others teams

what u all dont relise is if u slip we take the piss same as u if we slip u take the piss that is what football banter is or dont u think so

i used to hate chelsea because on morinio he was and to some point still is an arrogant bastard

And that is exactly what banter should be.

Some ManU supporters (especially the younger younger ones) seem to think us Liverpool fans hate ManU out of jealously and because they are successful. Unfortunately they are too young to have been around when ManU were winning fek all and trust me....I hated ManU more then than what I do now so success has nothing to do with it.

All teams hate their rivals even if they are not even in the same division and just so you know, I even hated ManU when they were relegated...:proud:

We are having a piss poor season, but one game without Rooney and your wheels fall off, can you imagine being without him as long as we were without Torres...you had a replacement for Ronaldo, his name was Wayne Rooney but you do NOT have a replacement for him.

Chavs win, offside goal or not they still win, its not like decisions don't go your way, imho they were the better team overall.

I have seen Utd teams that won fek all and the majority of this present Utd team would not get in those teams, just not good enough.

btw...no sense any Manc responding to this post saying how sh1te we are, I don't need to be told and this is a ManU thread.

And that is exactly what banter should be.

Some ManU supporters (especially the younger younger ones) seem to think us Liverpool fans hate ManU out of jealously and because they are successful. Unfortunately they are too young to have been around when ManU were winning fek all and trust me....I hated ManU more then than what I do now so success has nothing to do with it.

All teams hate their rivals even if they are not even in the same division and just so you know, I even hated ManU when they were relegated...:proud:

We are having a piss poor season, but one game without Rooney and your wheels fall off, can you imagine being without him as long as we were without Torres...you had a replacement for Ronaldo, his name was Wayne Rooney but you do NOT have a replacement for him.

Chavs win, offside goal or not they still win, its not like decisions don't go your way, imho they were the better team overall.

I have seen Utd teams that won fek all and the majority of this present Utd team would not get in those teams, just not good enough.

btw...no sense any Manc responding to this post saying how sh1te we are, I don't need to be told and this is a ManU thread.

You are right without Rooney we are fooked! Too many old players in there and lack of charisma!

Our main problem though is in th middle of the park not one of our central midfield players are capable of 10 goals let alone the 15-20 Gerrard, Fabregas and Lampard give to their teams. We are short there and in the right back slot!

couldnt have put it better myself, hopefully my post about liverpool slipping up was taken in the right spirit. No doubt the rivalry between our two clubs regardless of success or failure will continue for a very long time.

Believe it or not, from where I am every single one of my friends except one who is an Arsenal fan is a Liverpool fan. In my age group thats very common, as in our younger days Liverpool were the big team and I decided to go against that by being the oddity supporting Manchester United.

So when we were beaten by Chelsea, the flood of texts I received from all my mates was unbearable, so I quietly waited for the Blues match and when you guys royally slipped up I was the first to take a pop.

I'm sure Mickie D will remember at the beginning of the season and throughout this year, I have maintained if we dont manage to defend our title, I rather it went to Arsenal than anyone else.

Like most I cant stand Chelsea and my hatred for them is nearing the hatred towards Liverpool. Other than that, I have nothing against their fans or personally against them as people, just the team and the history it represents between the two.

And last years hammering at Old Trafford did nothing but reignite that hatred, despite winning our last match against you it will take much to erase that memory.

Funnily enough I would rather see title go anywhere other than Chelski and I would rather any other team take 4th spot than Man City (yes that even includes Liverpool), and this is for the pure reason I cannot stand tosspot foreign owners who do not understand english football come in with their millions and expect to be the greatest team on the planet straight away.

Anyway as for United without Rooney it just shows how far United have fallen in terms of strength in depth. Several seasons ago we had Nistelroy backed up with Rooney and Saha, for last couple seasons we had Ronaldo backed up with Rooney and Tevez, this season we have Rooney backed up with nothing.

Berbatov is a good player no doubt about that but he just doesnt fit into United, he is the equivalent of Ibra at Barcelona.

Funnily enough I would rather see title go anywhere other than Chelski and I would rather any other team take 4th spot than Man City (yes that even includes Liverpool), and this is for the pure reason I cannot stand tosspot foreign owners who do not understand english football come in with their millions and expect to be the greatest team on the planet straight away.

Anyway as for United without Rooney it just shows how far United have fallen in terms of strength in depth. Several seasons ago we had Nistelroy backed up with Rooney and Saha, for last couple seasons we had Ronaldo backed up with Rooney and Tevez, this season we have Rooney backed up with nothing.

Berbatov is a good player no doubt about that but he just doesnt fit into United, he is the equivalent of Ibra at Barcelona.

Berbatov ain't the problem he has done very well the problem for us lies in the middle of the park! No longer do we have a goal scoring midfielder!
Berbatov has done very well for me and have no problems with him its the lack of creative players in the middle that is causing us problems!

Carrick rather then improving seems to be going backwards he has been totaly average all season just seems to play sideways passes no longer looking for the over the top or long driven balls he really has been a big dissapointment all season for me! Anderson is also one we miss he would do a far better job then Carrick!

the most experienced players, neville, giggs & scholes were the culprits against chelsea. absolute shite. all 3 should retire, simple! anderson when fit should come in next season, if he's given the chance like nani has been given, he will prove his worth and the doubters wrong.

there are times when fergie gets his selection policy wrong and saturday was definitely one of them. the whole crowd was crying for nani to come on coz he would have ripped ferrira to shreds... the one opportunity that he 1 on 1 with against him and we scored from it, giggs was playing on the left in the 1st half and never once went past him.

chelsea in the driving seat as any team top with 5 games to would be, spurs away and scum away could prove to be difficult games...... we have city away which is going to be tough without a doubt....

Was watching Giggs onthe news interview for tonights match and all he could say was if the crowd get behind us then we could come out on top tonight.

Think that all depends on who Ferguson decides to field in defense and who replaces Rooney and weather Nani plays.

Let hope we win would be nice to and up playing Barcelona in the later stages hopefully with a 100% fit squad and the 2 best teams could face eachother for the Rooney - Messi shootout.

Was watching Giggs onthe news interview for tonights match and all he could say was if the crowd get behind us then we could come out on top tonight.

Think that all depends on who Ferguson decides to field in defense and who replaces Rooney and weather Nani plays.

Let hope we win would be nice to and up playing Barcelona in the later stages hopefully with a 100% fit squad and the 2 best teams could face eachother for the Rooney - Messi shootout.

There does seem to be alot of nervousness around Old Trafford and understandably so. Bayern played superb last week and with some key players back it maybe curtains for us, but if the right team is chosen then I have no doubt we will get a couple of goals.

It would be nice to win and face Barcelona at some point with Rooney in the side, lets face it he is the main player we cannot really do without. More so as I am still having nightmares of Rome last year and it will take alot to wipe that out right now.

Dont think you can compare the two players, Rooney gets the same end result of Messi when scoring....a goal. But Monsieur Messi does it in a way which is quite simply wonderful.

Load of shite that just wraps up our shit season!

Played decent football for around 2 and half months and thats all!

We were awesome to start off with then an absolute soft goal we gave to them and as for Rafael will this guy ever learn! Not the first time he has been sent off and his first booking was ridiculous!

As bad a season our scouse friends have had they could yet end up with the Europa league and what have we got to show for a Carling Cup which the ref played a huge part in us keeping!

Will someone foook Carrick off please he is fooookin shit! First goal he went down like a foookin pussy hole!

Total wank in second half defending so deep was just to get beat really!

Time to foooook them mother foooookin American off now and get some new owners and some new foookin players especially in the middle of the park!!!!!!

I hope Bayern progress and then we will see when how they get destryed by Barca in final or Inter foookin German cunts running in around ref!

The sending off cost us!

CARRICK IS PURE BOLLOCKS!

Every player pulled their weight except for him, he was useless all night. Was useless against Bayern last week and useless against Chelski.

and cheating scum bayern...no way was ref gon send rafael off until all those tossers sprinted and surrounded the ref, and kept kicking on rooneys leg, hope the french smack them and thats something i thought i would end up supporting

CARRICK IS PURE BOLLOCKS!

He has been shit all season time to foook him off the shit bastard only passes ball sideways and was a foookin disgrace with that first goal the soft ****!

As for the Germans foookin disgraceful but it seems like the thing to do these days as for Rafael he deserved to go but Bayern played their part in it. Rafael really needs to learn his first yellow card was stupid and in the end it cost us!

No way would we have gone out had we had 11 v 11!

I am so pissed off with both Carrick and Rafael! Carrick for his performance or rather lack of it and Rafael who played very well but he just doesn;t use his head!

Knowing he was on a yellow he should have used his head but it seems he can't help it!

We need some new faces in for sure as the old players can't handle it no more Giggs, Scholes and Neville!

Just hope someone takes Carrick the shit fooka he was ok but this season he has been utter shit!

got to agree that carrick was pish most of the game as i kept repeating myself,why he was kept on i will never know as i aint the boss lol

ahh well as much as it pishes me off we have had our fair share and wasnt to be tonight
lets concentrate on the prem now and hope there is some slipups but not from us :proud:

I dont blame Rafael, hes young and should have had a free kick, it was clear as fookin daylight, but the linesman whos 2 yards is obviously blind, and he kicked out.
As for the 2nd, think he just panicked cos midfield was missing and then it would have been Ribery running into Ferdinand and Vidic who each had a bayern player to worry about already.

Rafael was fantastic in the first half, Ribery didnt have shit on him and he played his part in the first goal and offered extra attack.
Carrick on the other hand was a useless bag of horse dung all match. I was swearing my head off at him all match, giving balls away, being a pussy in tackles, and when 10 men down he's just ambling around the pitch and not doin any closing. It was his fault for 1st goal and his fault for build up to that Bayern corner which Robben scored from.

I dont blame Rafael, hes young and should have had a free kick, it was clear as fookin daylight, but the linesman whos 2 yards is obviously blind, and he kicked out.
As for the 2nd, think he just panicked cos midfield was missing and then it would have been Ribery running into Ferdinand and Vidic who each had a bayern player to worry about already.

Rafael was fantastic in the first half, Ribery didnt have shit on him and he played his part in the first goal and offered extra attack.
Carrick on the other hand was a useless bag of horse dung all match. I was swearing my head off at him all match, giving balls away, being a pussy in tackles, and when 10 men down he's just ambling around the pitch and not doin any closing. It was his fault for 1st goal and his fault for build up to that Bayern corner which Robben scored from.

Agree with you there about Carrick!

Rafael just shouldn't have done what he did i know its easy to say now but he just need to be a bit more wiser but no problems with his performance and effort he had Ribery in his pocket!

The timing of the first Bayern goal was crucial and it was such a stupid goal!

Think its time to foook Carrick off he ain't got the balls to play for us. Hargreaves i am sick of hearing he is in training time to replace him too can't wait forever ffs!

New players we need for sure can't see it happening with them mother fooookin yanks in charge!

Ferguson has already said he looking to get in a few players. I think striker and maybe goalie is a given, but what he really needs is a playmaker. Scholes is gettin on and needs replacing, I said when they bought Carrick that he is no replacement for Scholes and he hasnt done anything to change my mind about that (probably just done opposite and reinforced my view).

All the big teams have got playmakers in midfield. Chelski hav Lampard, Liverpool has Gerard, Arsenal have Fabregas. United hav no one except the aged Scholes.

I wasnt happy last week with defeat to Bayern and chelski but i was ok with it cos united played total crap, but going out like this is a painful pill to swallow.
Argh man I'm just going to watch a comedy or something and try to get my mind off this damn game

All the big teams have got playmakers in midfield. Chelski hav Lampard, Liverpool has Gerard, Arsenal have Fabregas. United hav no one except the aged Scholes.

that was obvious last season in the champs league final, when our midfield got bossed!

we need a creative midfielder, xavi..inesta, someone to play the ball through.

You should of put the game to bed and the turning point was the sending off... but ribery done his best to make sure he went!!!!

Honestly robin and ribery are class players as well as olich... I think they will give barca a good final should it come to them playing in the final?

I hope furgie does not fook up rooney for the world cup... I mean how can someone be out for 3-4 weeks and then start the game ffs ???

Unless it was a load of bollocks tactics ???... I dunno but hopefully it was and it was all a ploy but seriously someone that is injured for 3-4 weeks coming back 7 days ???

Who knows lol

Mickie

Ferguson has already said he looking to get in a few players. I think striker and maybe goalie is a given, but what he really needs is a playmaker. Scholes is gettin on and needs replacing, I said when they bought Carrick that he is no replacement for Scholes and he hasnt done anything to change my mind about that (probably just done opposite and reinforced my view).

I wasnt happy last week with defeat to Bayern and chelski but i was ok with it cos united played total crap, but going out like this is a painful pill to swallow.
Argh man I'm just going to watch a comedy or something and try to get my mind off this damn game

Plenty of attacking midfielders about but will the Glazers spend?

Hamsik of Genoa is quality and very young!
Gourcuff of Bordeaux is very talented!
Van der Vart of Real Madrid and he is available
Diego of Juve
Mesut Özil of Bremen

You should of put the game to bed and the turning point was the sending off... but ribery done his best to make sure he went!!!!

Honestly robin and ribery are class players as well as olich... I think they will give barca a good final should it come to them playing in the final?

I hope furgie does not fook up rooney for the world cup... I mean how can someone be out for 3-4 weeks and then start the game ffs ???

Unless it was a load of bollocks tactics ???... I dunno but hopefully it was and it was all a ploy but seriously someone that is injured for 3-4 weeks coming back 7 days ???

Who knows lol

Mickie

You are right i think the moment Rooney started limping he should have been taken off he seemed ok up until then.

Sending of was turning point without that it was our tie!

All that said the first leg we were totally crap and it goes to show having a bad game can prove costly and ultimately that late goal last week cost us!

Rafael is young and will learn from this but main problem was Carrick he has been crap all fookin season but Fergie takes Gibbo off and leaves him on which was an amazing decision.

Want Barca to win it now purely because of the beautiful football they play!

Back