Manchester United thread

Best advice I can give is ignore content from him. Made my life more bearable once I had done that. No reason to ban him, just don’t engage with him if he annoys you. He used to annoy me but his opinion is just as valid as mine, even if I don’t like what he is saying. Just my two Penneth on the matter. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That would suggest he's got to me Trabbs. I've been here long enough and seen many many trolls. And better ones than him. Witchy was the king of the trolls, he'd have run rings around him I can assure you. But I welcome the advice, so thanks :)

[QUOTE="janobi, post: 2763610, member: 17608Witchy was the king of the trolls, he'd have run rings around him I can assure you.
[/QUOTE]
Witchy was fun 😂

No it's called media click bait like this one, Cristiano Ronaldo contacted by Sporting over shock transfer return with club bosses confident of poaching Man Utd star
Yeah I don't often agree with Manic01, but he's correct on this one. Click bait only.

Manchester United have reached an agreement with Feyenoord for left-back Tyrell Malacia - understood to be €15m + €2m add-ons + sell-on clause. Personal terms still need to be agreed

Back