Manchester United thread

What runners up in those and winning two other trophies?
I think that is a pretty good season.
Especially only getting beat in the Prem by Man City who are probably the best team in Europe never to win The European Cup/Champions League.

Being outclassed by Real Madrid and runners up to Man City, only winning other two trophies on penalities
I think that is still a pretty good season.

Nice to see a bit of honesty on here, and yes that was a good season it's hard to be in all tournaments to the very end and prob impossible to win them all and LFC were there to the death, so hats off to them.

Why leave it until now he could have said lack of CL was reason to leave at end of last season?
My guess is he's been tapped up by Chelsea with better wage offer.

Bruno Fernandes will wear Manchester United's number 8️⃣ shirt next season

Tyrell Malacia will wear the number 12 shirt next season

Manchester United have completed the signing of Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen on a free transfer.

The former Ajax, Tottenham, Inter Milan and Brentford player has signed a three-year contract at Old Trafford.
"I still have major ambitions in the game. There is a huge amount that I know I can achieve, and this is the perfect place to continue my journey," Eriksen, 30, said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62172524

Manchester United is delighted to announce the club has reached agreement with Ajax for the transfer of Argentine international defender Lisandro Martinez, subject to medical, to player terms being finalised, and to UK visa requirements.

MUFC WEBSITE

Cristiano Ronaldo has responded to a post on Instagram as * fake * for the photo circulating the media of him at sporting Portugals stadium garage

Post is on sporttvportugal

Ronaldo doesn't want to stay at Manchester...I think he'll go to Sporting😁

would doubt it as holding out for monies owed also barca are in bit of a mess new signings cannot be registered till they off load some 🤣

Back