Manchester United thread

What we have now is a top squad.
Now it just needs a good kick up the arse, by a horrible bastard of a manager.
Ole did a job, got the club to second place and a European final. Was he just too nice?

What we have now is a top squad.
Now it just needs a good kick up the arse, by a horrible bastard of a manager.
Ole did a job, got the club to second place and a European final. Was he just too nice?
Really?!? You go missing again, and come back with that post. Loves me a delusional post. Welcome back @gasman, your idiocy has been greatly missed.

Erik ten Hag: Man Utd closer to appointing Ajax coach as new boss​

Manchester United have edged closer to naming Ajax boss Erik ten Hag as their new manager.

Old Trafford officials continue to insist the process of appointing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's permanent successor is not complete and that it is premature to say a deal has been done.
However, it is understood Ten Hag is now the favoured candidate among senior figures at United.

It was clear the choice had narrowed to Ten Hag or Mauricio Pochettino.

However, BBC Sport has been told it is felt Ten Hag would be a better fit for the structure now in place at United, where John Murtough is the football director, Darren Fletcher is technical director and interim boss Ralf Rangnick an advisor.
Man Utd closer to appointing Ten Hag as new boss

Erik ten Hag: Manchester United appoint Ajax coach as next manager​

Manchester United have appointed Ajax coach Erik ten Hag as their next manager.

The Dutchman, 52, will take over from interim boss Ralf Rangnick at the end of this season on a three-year deal which can be extended by a year.
Rangnick, who replaced the sacked Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in November, is set to move into a consultancy role.

Ten Hag will become United's fifth permanent manager since Sir Alex Ferguson retired in 2013.

"It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead," said Ten Hag.

"I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61079115

I was going to call him Bob as in Erik Ten Bob
But I am afraid the youngsters among you wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about

I really hope that Man U can hold on to their Europa Conference League spot...............
On second thoughts I didn't realise that winning that shit competition gets teams into the Champions League and the shit teams that are in it means Man U might just win it, so I am now hoping that they stay in 6th place and go into the tougher Europa League.

Normally i'd suggest not to feed the troll, but this one clearly needs attention. With his latest ramblings in general, and his inability to accept his predictions were wildly incorrect, he's now making additional incoherent statements.

A simple "Yeah I was wrong." would've sufficed, yet you've tried to act like nothing has changed. Hold your hand up and admit you got things completely wrong, rather than trying to use a strawman argument. Look it up if you don't know what it means.

Normally i'd suggest not to feed the troll, but this one clearly needs attention. With his latest ramblings in general, and his inability to accept his predictions were wildly incorrect, he's now making additional incoherent statements.

A simple "Yeah I was wrong." would've sufficed, yet you've tried to act like nothing has changed. Hold your hand up and admit you got things completely wrong, rather than trying to use a strawman argument. Look it up if you don't know what it means.
Yeah I was wrong. 🤣
What a theme.

Enjoy watching it unravel.

Shame you spoiled it, with the other diatribe you've written.
Keep watching.

PS, if you want to discuss the diatribe go for it.
I doubt you have the ammo, to debate on it.
Mr “follow the science” 🤣

Last edited:
Well you insulted me last night on a PM and left it alone giving you the doubt you could change but you are still up to trouble yet again with your remarks , time to go !!!!!

We're all here to help each other out on this the forum

If the Admin and Mods disagree, change my decision ;)

banned3.gif

Last edited:
Well you insulted me last night on a PM and left it alone giving you the doubt you could change but you are still up to trouble yet again with your remarks , time to go !!!!!

We're all here to help each other out on this the forum

If the Admin and Mods disagree, change my decision ;)

View attachment 146137
No problem here mate !

Keep watching.

PS, if you want to discuss the diatribe go for it.
I doubt you have the ammo, to debate on it.
Mr “follow the science” 🤣

The problem Gasman, is that you cannot debate. You spout some stuff, then run away and hide for a year. Then come back, made up some other crap, then disappear for another year. How should I debate with you, via telepathy?

The problem Gasman, is that you cannot debate. You spout some stuff, then run away and hide for a year. Then come back, made up some other crap, then disappear for another year. How should I debate with you, via telepathy?
Best advice I can give is ignore content from him. Made my life more bearable once I had done that. No reason to ban him, just don’t engage with him if he annoys you. He used to annoy me but his opinion is just as valid as mine, even if I don’t like what he is saying. Just my two Penneth on the matter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back