Manchester United thread

This is so ****ing done !

The clubs ordered extra s c h n e and i's for shirts.

Basically I'm on a limb here but we've just signed Morgan Schneirderlin I'm almost 100 percent it's done :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently he is having his medical now, hopefully it's true

Schweinsteiger Sneiderlin Carrick Mata Herrera, Felaini. From no midfield to an absolute multitude of different talent.

Van Gaal is clearly struggling.

Still need at least one CB and then maybe a GK and Striker :)

CB and Striker for now Wiz, maybe DDG can have his head turned back round.

Sky sources are telling us that Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin is all set to complete a move to Manchester United. The 25-year-old is having a medical at United's Carrington training HQ and the club appear keen to get a deal done so that he can join United's pre-season tour of the United States. Louis Van Gaal and his squad fly to Seattle on Monday afternoon.

ba5e2590b5faf7ef7efc607e5669b67a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's shite ! But that's not news :)

Cracking little player mate, it's just a price tag that's making that signing a bit of a giggle. He all but carried a very poor Liverpool last season and the season before that, just as instrumental as Suarez and Sturridge as they surged towards the final slip.
If we just ignore the price he's actually a very very good signing.
He does run like a little girl who needs a wee though.

a very good signing for Liverpool

get shot of the waster

over hyped prat

Cracking little player mate, it's just a price tag that's making that signing a bit of a giggle. He all but carried a very poor Liverpool last season and the season before that, just as instrumental as Suarez and Sturridge as they surged towards the final slip.
If we just ignore the price he's actually a very very good signing.
He does run like a little girl who needs a wee though.

No turning back now though. Yes a very over priced player he will definitely have to prove his worth because the Arabs won't take no fooking about from him like Balotelli did.

Scousers have pulled off a serious rip-off there selling that over-hyped Speedy Gonzalez, haven't they??

United looking like they mean business now with some great purchases and there will be more no doubt.

Friend of mine who has a season ticket and is really in the know for Bayern Munich reckons Schweinsteiger's legs have gone and Munich knew it..... I smell sour grapes but I'm honestly not up to date with the German league..... Thoughts?

Anyway. Enough about the blue shite, lets get back on track.

midfield.jpg

Finally we have a midfield to compete against anyone.

Going back over last season Michael Carrick won every midfield battle he played in, he schooled City,Liverpool Arsenal and Chelsea but he was completely overrun twice against Southampton. Schweinsteiger is one hell of a player to have as his composure and experience will see us through hell in the toughest ties but I do feel that Sneiderlin is going to be our midfield general. His pressing of the ball is outstanding and once he wins it back his rotation and possession stats have been on the highest level.
Add in Juan Mata and Ander Herrera to create and have Bastian or Carrick guarding the back four and we will frighten any team across Europe.

Just need a striker to accompany Rooney, who has hopefully played his last game in midfield and we will push every competition hard and with Fellaini able to come in and cause massive havoc when we are really struggling we have some excellent options.
I know we seem in dire need of a CB and think we might bring one in but in Rojo and Smalling for the spells they stood together we did have an excellent pairing but it would be nice to some quality in depth.
@Manc-Red
Schweiny wont need his legs if he has Sneiderlin next to him, the Frenchman is so mobile it's frightening and I think in really difficutk ties we could use Bastian and Carrick to anchor and the legs of Sniederlin to hunt and press whilst we counter from deep and distribute the ball into the pace of Di Maria - Rooney - Depay. It looks like a side very much geared toward European football but with enough depth and power to cope with the English prem.

Last edited by a moderator:
steady on

dont think the likes of Barcelona are running scared yet lol

Back