Manchester United thread

14w3ddx.jpg

Nice selfie m8;)

Wonder if that's why we struggled to sign top players while not in the Champions League.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a continuous run of 35 seasons you won't like quoting miggs.

Edit : My bad I forgot @miggy was a United fan back then lol

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a continuous run of 35 seasons you won't like quoting miggs.

Edit : My bad I forgot @miggy was a United fan back then lol

Bitchy, bitchy. :) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like United are close to signing a right back, Italian international Matteo Darmian, good news after a lull of activity between the signing of Depay who will be announced in press conference by the Van Gaal on Friday.
Not great news for Rafael.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently the Spanish Press are saying that United have accepted a £28.6 Million bid for De Gea. :shakeshead:
It was going to happen at some point, but it will be a big loss as he had progressed so well and last season was probably his best ever. With just the year left on his contract I suppose the fee is about the best we could get, when in fact he is probably worth treble that in today's market.

I see that you have bought a replacement already...................

IMG_0229.JPG

BBC Sport - Bastian Schweinsteiger close to Manchester United move

Manchester United are close to completing the signing of Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich.

I remember whinging about how you replace Carrick, well being four years younger that would be exactly how.
If De Gea really is set for a move to Madrid we should really push that Ramos deal along too, would make for quite an impressive core.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

423981cb80960e9614226a4478018e11.jpg

Well it's gathering momentum if Rummenigge is getting involved.

Top sources are reporting this as a done deal ...!!
Man Utd agree Schweinsteiger deal - BBC Sport
Manchester United have agreed to sign Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger from Bayern Munich, subject to personal terms and medical.

Think I've just done a little wee :)

Back