Manchester United thread

It's done, the clubs official Twitter have confirmed it :)

0d580f20238e9ae5f1029d54050a35d7.jpg

Subject to a medical we've Bastian in central midfield next season lol.
What an amazing player, what an amazing signing. Reports are the fee is as low as £14m leaving us plenty to strengthen elsewhere.

Depay forward
Bastian midfield
Darmian full back

Striker and center half now and watch Van Gaal convert Schweiny to ball playing back pivot that Carrick was so impressive in, he's perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owen Hargreaves II.

You sound like MLS fans buzzing over a name player past his best coming to end his career with you.

giphy.gif

Knew it would be you touted that one, just like when Ferguson signed Van Persie the year before he won us the title.
Fact is, if Schweinsteiger comes available, you sign him if you can, it's that simple.
The bloke totally ran the last World Cup and he will run most midfields he faces next season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tastes like lemons in here lol.

@miggy Drogba is the big Ivorian striker that Mourinho deployed as a battering ram.

Pogba is the Italian midfielder that had no chance whatsoever of displacing a midfield containing Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick and eventually Ryan Giggs but that's water under the bridge.
Now if I was you I would be concerned when your club can't even attract Fabian Delph from Aston Villa. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@miggy Drogba is the big Ivorian striker that Mourinho deployed as a battering ram.

Pogba is the Italian midfielder that had no chance whatsoever of displacing a midfield containing Paul Scholes, Michael Carrick and eventually Ryan Giggs but that's water under the bridge.
Now if I was you I would be concerned when your club can't even attract Fabian Delph from Aston Villa. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pogba drogba, frogba, dogbra who gives a s*** gasman. As for Aston Villa rejects? fook em it's there loss. So moving swiftly on. Now lets see who else is up for grabs before you feckers buy everyone. ;)

Chelsea have taken to signing United rejects mate. Why not stick in a cheeky bid for Anderson.

Chelsea have taken to signing United rejects mate. Why not stick in a cheeky bid for Anderson.

Does he come with a seasons supply of oxygen masks gasman?. He can't fecking breath m8 he is useless. Do I look like a desperate man?. :(

Paying anymore than £30m for Sterling... Then yea.

Manchester City have agreed a transfer fee for Liverpool striker Raheem Sterling, according to Sky sources.

City appear to have finally got their man after Brendan Rodgers’ side reluctantly accepted a bid believed to be around £49m for the England international. LOL 49 million lol

Torres to Chelsea all over again lol

10c5285b65a1eb57ef2133af5e67de4e.jpg

49 million lol

shocking cash for a crap player

guess city chasing the game again with that addition

Morgan Schneiderlin looks set now lads......
Watch this space.

Back