Manchester United thread

And the winner is... On a serious note though, just not find it weird that van Gael is spending all that dough on Di Maria when the defence is in dire need and you need a solid CM as well?

Think Di Maria fits in Van Gaals system, he's likely going to be his Robben.
He also likes ball carrying CB's and Rojo and Evans fit that bill, what he's short of now is a cm to play at the base of his diamond a box to box type to play next to Herrera. If we can get one in before the window shuts we will become a tough opposition again once the players settle in the system. Not expecting a title challenge and see a tough first few months but there is a definite plan in place and after the calamity of Moyes it's positive.
On Di Maria, looks like we've paid the price for not investing in top class players and will suffer United tax until we are in a position of strength again. Add FFP into the equation and clubs will now be demanding higher transfer fees in order to balance books, gone are the days of Madrid paying over the odds and letting top players like Sneijder/Robben etc go for peanuts. I do doubt we would have signed Di Maria had PSG not fluffed that £50m on David Luiz and ran up their spending quota for FFP so thanks to Chelsea for that :)

falex-ferguson-wax-jidesalu.jpg

You know what lads, fair play to the Dons.

4-0 against a major team no matter how bad they're playing is no mean feat.

There's nothing positive from tonight that I can take from that game though, Thank God we signed Di Maria before the game lmao!!

Great Signing though!

Di Maria, is a fantastic player!!!

Mick

I know sorry. I deleted it because I though it may have been a bit insensitive.

u5y7ehe6.jpg

Live pictures of Angel Di Maria's plane.

I have to say where is @alimac, he's normally first in when we've been turned over badly. Must be off cashing his Euros back to the pound ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
am here lol

as stated before our lot abysmal lol

3rd rate players & manager

now where do i start on your lot

i still wouldnt take many of your players

have to say david moyes will be having a snigger @ the minute

should have been able to beat MK Dons easily

still keep the euros pmsl as the lucrative europa league to be embarassed in comes soon

erm can you say that

:Cheers:

Tell you what mate, despite any results coming our way under this new dawn, you won't get one United fan would see Moyes back.
Bet you would take a fair few of our players really though lol.

a few possibly lol

a manager first though

we making your lot look world class

:Cheers:

I know of a manager who's available and he speaks the lingo ;)

Tell you what mate, despite any results coming our way under this new dawn, you won't get one United fan would see Moyes back.
Bet you would take a fair few of our players really though lol.
After tonight I wouldn't be sure of that :(

Back