Manchester United thread

Means nothing mate, nothing at all.

Thats all you got,jeez m8 that was shambolic,and dont try the old "it was second string team",thats as good as we are at the moment and in fairness LVG looks just as clueless as Moyes did last year,I would have expected him to be up shouting and running up and down the touch line to try motivate them at least,

In Angel we trust :(

Means nothing mate, nothing at all.
Oh but it should have meant something especially as you have no european footie this year,League and FA cup all thats left long season ahead,and to think you didnt enter a team in the FA cup 1999-2000 season, you lot will be damn glad of it this year lol.

Bv_nb2jIgAI1yx-.jpg

Keep taking the medication Mr Di Maria I know how painful it must be to wear that shirt. ;)

Oh but it should have meant something especially as you have no european footie this year,League and FA cup all thats left long season ahead,and to think you didnt enter a team in the FA cup 1999-2000 season, you lot will be damn glad of it this year lol.

Long season ahead :) One of our shortest ever ;)

In the ipaper this morning it states that the weekly wage bill for the entire MK dons team is around £50k. That is about a fifth of Waynes weekly pay and a quarter of Di maria's. That says it all about to buying success.

The only ones came out of that with any positives where Wilson and Perreira.
Anderson, Hernadez, Kagawa, Cleverley even Fletcher should never wear the United shirt again, I do feel for Fletch but he's gone as a top end footballer.

Hopefully we can get fit some of our injured players and recover from this poor start, one can only hope these Vidal rumours carry weight too as we really need a dominant confident midfielder, all I've seen from this current crop is cowardice. Afraid to take the game by its scruff afraid to even make a 5 yard pass, confidence gas been utterly destroyed and the winning mentality instilled by Ferguson was torn up by Moyes inside a few months, ripping out Ferguson tested training pattern and replacing it with the dross were served up. Van Gaal has a lot to do to get us back on track but you just know he will.

Back