Manchester United thread

Did anyone notice Captain Shrek's barnet yesterday?
He needs to get his money back from that hair replacement clinic, it's coming out quicker than Coleen's platinum card.

No wonder he went for the overhead kick, each time he heads the ball he must leave 5 grand's worth of transplants on it.

Did anyone notice Captain Shrek's barnet yesterday?
He needs to get his money back from that hair replacement clinic, it's coming out quicker than Coleen's platinum card.

No wonder he went for the overhead kick, each time he heads the ball he must leave 5 grand's worth of transplants on it.

You must work in a hairdressers mate??

The demise of Man Utd continues

with the sad news that nani is set to leave old trafford & return to sporting

after a long & extinguished career thriving in the limelight & pushing Man U to the glory days

what a hard act to follow will be sadly missed by all

:Cheers:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Just seen this on Twitter

"Rojo row your boat
Gently down the league
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
You've got no Champions League"

:roflmao::roflmao:

The rumours that Di Maria will be announced early next week are gathering pace fast.
Genuine world class player, not exactly what we need but he is outstanding, played CM behind Ronaldo and Benzema last season and is in his absolute peak.
Excited mucho :)

Di Maria is a guy anyone would want at any club. The thing with this buy is that although a great player is at your team, this buy is a panic buy that Real Madrid will benefit from when they look at their bank account at the end of the month.

Don't get me wrong here though, I want him at United.

Di Maria is a guy anyone would want at any club. The thing with this buy is that although a great player is at your team, this buy is a panic buy that Real Madrid will benefit from when they look at their bank account at the end of the month.

Don't get me wrong here though, I want him at United.

Not so sure about this being a panic but mt, if you look at Van Gaals philosophy and his previous then AdM is a very similar player to Robben. Van Gaal used Robben to great effect at Bayern and his charging about at 100mph was key to Hollands successful World Cup. I've a funny feeling AdM will be used in CM in a 4-3-3 or a variation of it.

The sooner Cleverleys United career is cut short the fking better though :( he's been dog this afternoon again.

you dont need to tell me we are abysmal

i wont tell you how many of your lot i would want which aint many

:Cheers:

What's the difference between Utd & A Triangle?..... A Triangle has got three points. :Biggrin2::Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

Oh dear we've even got scousers looking down on us these days, its like finishing 7th has been our recent norm and not theirs ;)

And the winner is... On a serious note though, just not find it weird that van Gael is spending all that dough on Di Maria when the defence is in dire need and you need a solid CM as well?

Back