Manchester United thread

New look official site

Boomer you will love it

Screenshot2011-05-14at75039PM.png

I don't know really how i feel,but all i know is that i'm burning up with pride,love and most of all respect, for the greatest football team in the land.God bless Manchester United and god bless those that had the faith!!!!We all follow UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Clap::banana::proud::Cheers::drink::mexican::THANKS:: party ::excited::thumbsup::bouncing:

What a fantastic end to the domestic season.All i really want to say is well done to the the best club in the land.God bless Manchester United!!!!!!!!!!!:Clap::proud::banana::Cheers::drink::fredthered::beer::classic::night:

Great day,great end to season. Happy for owen to get an 'Owen' type goal - great finish. He may have just won himself a place on the bench for sat night. how do you fancy chico and owen up front with rooney at the tip of midfield - now that would push the fookers back! Dont think Berba did himself any favours yesterday.Lets hope VDS gets the send off he deserves with a winners medal

GNev1.jpg

WELL DONE GARY

one player who is passionate about the club he plays for,he may be of the pitch now but pretty sure he wot be far from it :proud:.

nice to see becks back aswell,still great at crossing the football with accuracy,would still have him on team even now

GNev1.jpg

one player who is passionate about the club he plays for

Indeed there has not been many come anywhere close for passion alone. We will need the spirit of Neville running thru the veins of every player on Sat night.Can't wait!

Back