Manchester United thread

Ferguson hit with ANOTHER FA charge

lool this is getting pretty ridiculous now.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association over comments made about referee Howard Webb.

Ferguson's remarks came in the build-up to last Sunday's Premier League title clash between Manchester United and Chelsea at Old Trafford.

Although the comments themselves were innocuous, including a statement that he believed Webb to be the "best man for the job", they contravened FA Rule E3, with managers not permitted to discuss referees prior to matches.

Ferguson has until 4pm on May 16 to respond.

"We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that."
Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes of the week

The Scot had said: "We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that.

"But (getting a bad decision) is definitely our big fear.

"We have the players to do it all right. We just hope it's our turn for a little bit of luck."

Hmmm.Seems like you get bollocked for saying someones GOOD at their job as well now.Let me see,webb is picked to ref the world cup final,indicating that he is the best of his bunch i.e: the premiership.from that you could deduce that he is 'the best man for the job', which is true....but ur not allowed to say so!!!

get real fella, even berbatov's got a medal... say no more.....

the same berbatov who downed u with stunning hat-trick at old trafford and the same berbatov who is the premier league's leading goal scorer.....................i agree...... say no more ;)

the same berbatov who downed u with stunning hat-trick at old trafford and the same berbatov who is the premier league's leading goal scorer.....................i agree...... say no more ;)
thought he was a reserve!!! oh, and btw, did he show dirk how to respond a few months later????
seriously do you rate him? is he worth 28 million? will he start against barca?? how many actual games has he scored in? . could go on, but its teatime....

thought he was a reserve!!! oh, and btw, did he show dirk how to respond a few months later????
seriously do you rate him? is he worth 28 million? will he start against barca?? how many actual games has he scored in? . could go on, but its teatime....

lol who said he was a reserve? hernandez's great form has kept him out of the team in the last couple months.. he was regular up until march and he is a good player... do i rate him? yes... do i think he's worth £28m? no..... will he start v barca? probably not.. how many games has he scored in? dont knw exactly but quite a few and some have been absolutely crucial inc hat-trick v lpool, 2 v blkpool when we were 2 down, the 1 v bolton in the last minute to get 3 points, 2 v sunderland in the 2-0 win and lets not forget his game changin performances where he might not have scored but contributed through assists or his general play... west ham away when again we were 2 down springs to mind when he came on and was brilliant...

credit where its due, kuyt also scored a hat-trick but its wasnt a stunnin hat-trick, not even a good hat-trick.. 2 1 yard tap ins and a 3 yard header lol.... ;)

uchattin.gif

Re: Ferguson hit with ANOTHER FA charge

lool this is getting pretty ridiculous now.

Seriously ........ That just taking the piss.. He'll be charged with winning to many league titles next.

Utd fan's in Stoke shirt's at Ewood Park lmao

Gary Nev on Sky Sports haha Redknapps feathers were ruffled within about 30 seconds lol funny stuff

COME ON UTD BRING IT HOME

90 Minutes away from history ;)

Last edited:
Back