MAD sale here 65% off ........BE QUICK.........

just been back to the website and think its been updated now as things are now showing out of stock and some still in stock so some i think will be lucky lol

have to say webmode you are an asset to this part of the site :)

thanks very much for putting so much time into it... i am very sure everyone else feels the same :)

im off to buy that camara if i am lucky ;)

damage said:
i have just been reading on another site where there is 65 pages of posts on this subject that a lot of people had phoned up the company to order as the site was to busy on line and some had been told that there were like only 5 or 10 of each item in the sale. and that the website is not live and does not deduct the items as they are sold also that the some had phoned up to order tvs yesterday in the morning and was told on the phone there was sold out yet still showing in stock on the website and orders were going through so i think we will need to keep our fingers crossed if any thing is recived but all good fun lol

oooohhh no not again ...I will be gutted m8 not to say i wasted a day as well
i am gonna be optimistic and think we will get it all .....lol......this aint dell y'know

I am banking on those beige jackets !!!!!!!!!

ssilvo

dunno m8 he who dares wins but just checked the other forum and someone else who had phoned up was told there are no electical items in the sale left only clothes etc but to be honest there are so many conflicting posts about the topic that i would just wait and see .

damage said:
dunno m8 he who dares wins but just checked the other forum and someone else who had phoned up was told there are no electical items in the sale left only clothes etc but to be honest there are so many conflicting posts about the topic that i would just wait and see .

I know m8 did you see the email from redcat one of the company who look after there server ....said the stocks are not monitored over the weekend ...which i find strange in this day and age.....one thing is for sure the confirmations are not worth anything unless you get a follow up one or they debit your card.......hmmmm
lets see eh.....as webmode placed his order first he should be the first to have either ...

ssilvo

is this the free jacket lads :) PMSL

lol that's about all we are likely to get we will need it as well after a few sessions in this room

LOL, looks good,

seems as if you'v already got one Rat. ;) what's it like?!!

Here Rat that jacket would do me lovely as I could always use it on the wife to stop her biting her nails. :lsabre: :)

To Right Rat .....we will all need straight jackets after we keep having deals pulled away from us...........

already twitching and ....... clutching my wallet as i sleep...and i keep suddenly waking and shouting ".....FREEEEEE JACKETS......."

ssilvo

Feck both my Credit cards have took a fair hammering snapping up bargains posted on here.
it's ok buying them but now I'm faced with interest as there's n way I can clear the full amount in 60 days Not to worry a couple of the things I've bought have been well worth it and not only me has got enjoyment from them.
So well done lads for finding these bargains.

Been round again jacket and trainers £30 not bad

Product Qty Price Each Total
CX0085 Berghaus jacket AMMONITE/BLK XL 1 GBP 40.00 GBP 21.82
ZL3821 Adidas "Barracks" cross training shoes BLACK/WHITE 10 1 GBP 15.00 GBP 8.18
Total : GBP 30.00
Postage and Packing: FREE
Grand Total: GBP 30.00

emails

any one got a order conformation email
hopefully they will let us no soon it wont look very good if peoples xmas presents dont turn up! bet you the catlelog turns up in no time tho, have to have a bitch to watchdog or somethink to speed them up! :mad:

Its been replaced by a blue box with the same bargains
???????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi Guys,
can some one tell me if the order confirmation email should show the discounted prices ? as it shows the original discounted price but not the discounted price after using the codes?
it does show the free jacket and the order code web mode supplied (PT9750) but all at orignal prices no extra discount????

Any one got a confirmation recently that can confirm if this is right or wrong?

Cheeeeers

Jay77

booooooooo think they not accepting the discount code no more by the looks of it....

Product Qty Price Each Total
SP6125 Fujifilm finepix S3000 digital camera 1 GBP 99.50 GBP 99.50
BEIGE JCKT 1 £0.00 £0.00
Total : GBP 99.50
Postage and Packing: FREE
Grand Total: GBP 99.50

GBP = Great Britain Pounds (Sterling)

Back