MAD sale here 65% off ........BE QUICK.........

what code gets you the jacket lol i used both codes above but think only one was accepted as i did not get a jacket but i have got what seens to be a 20% discount off everything lol

Hi m8 :)
Who have problem with this code or not working please close empire web page and delete all cookies and clean webcache. Now type www.empirestore.co.uk in new window buy stuff and checkout. I hope now codes will work ok.

I think code are not working couse clicking on link

once you passed form your details page, you will ask to choose jacket size. That's it code is working finish all prosess and confirm your order.
Only you can see discounted price at confirmation screen.

ST G

damage said:
what code gets you the jacket lol i used both codes above but think only one was accepted as i did not get a jacket but i have got what seens to be a 20% discount off everything lol

With 30% code- PT9750

woo hoo

i just got a philips dvd recorder and 5 dvd+rw's for £130 and a free jaket any body no what the jacket looks like my mum whants to know

looks as if i have just used the PB1364 code but did use the other pt one as well but looks as if thats the one that did not work but got a 20% discount off everything which were very cheap prices anyway so if they don't question the codes that have been used still a good bargin.

still cheap m8 lol
I confirmed just few minutes ago and 30% code is still working.

you will get there in the end you just have to wait its very busy with all the bargin hunters

Id love to see u lot in a real sale rumaging through the racks LOL

wow i bought 6 digital cameras as pressies this place is dangerous ...woke up this morning without any spending urge...now i spent nearly 500 quid cus i get free jackets........this is a mad place...... :) :) :)

ssilvo

whats the jacket look like is it worth me buying something else to get one lol

could be just a jacket Potato then lol i was going to go for that dab tuner hummm

webmode said:
Hi deldoy
Click here for tv link

if you get any error massage, refresh your broser m8

It says:

"checkout stage your details delivery payment confirmation completed

You have already placed your order.

Thank you for your order. We will despatch it as soon as possible

To return to our welcome page, please click on the continue button below. "

whats this tv like? how big screen? what did u search to find it?

Panasonic 50hz tau flat screen CTV

Thus Option: model TX28PS1 v66cm (28ins tube) * auto setup * fastext with 10 page memory * 2 x 7.5w (RMS) * tau flat screen quintrix tube * 2 scart sockets * sleep timer * child lock * digital picture noise reduction * on screen display * stand included * size on stand h.984 w.763 d. 512mm
back to shop
REDUCED
Ref No: Availability: Price:
FH4455
Selling fast - limited stock

deldoy said:
It says:

"checkout stage your details delivery payment confirmation completed

You have already placed your order.

Thank you for your order. We will despatch it as soon as possible

To return to our welcome page, please click on the continue button below. "

whats this tv like? how big screen? what did u search to find it?

Damage m8 ur getting hooked on this bargain stuff m8,u be carful m8 LOL

tell me about it lol close the room now before the bailiffs come knocking at my door must have a free jacket must have a free jacket must have a free jacket must have a free jacket must have a free jacket must have a free jacket lol

Back