MAD sale here 65% off ........BE QUICK.........

did you see the small print only one free gift to each customer must have that jacket lol

Im not moaning m8...not at the price the cameras were......lol.....

arrrr well just gone for the dab tuner now got it for under £35 and yes the free jacket woooooohoooo got the codes right this time i would have saved about another £25 on my other order if i had got it right last time lol
fingers crossed now i guess hope they are not like dell :)

there will be a lot of people walking about in beige jackets just hope they r not ladies jackets or else there is gonna be some strange looking men about ...lol

lol my one said it was Beige must be out of cream ones

damage said:
arrrr well just gone for the dab tuner now got it for under £35 and yes the free jacket woooooohoooo got the codes right this time i would have saved about another £25 on my other order if i had got it right last time lol
fingers crossed now i guess hope they are not like dell :)

yeah i looked at that it is nice but i already got one and .....welll what the hell........its another jacket

Well I have managed to get the DVD recorder for £116 quid.....excelent:):)

I think Webmode deserves a pat on the back:)

the trainers are so cheap.........lol.....amazin

ssilvo

HEAVY TRAFFIC

This Store is currently experiencing heavy traffic
and cannot serve your request.

Please try again later.

Lol digiworld traffic are going to close the store down!

mike001 said:
HEAVY TRAFFIC

This Store is currently experiencing heavy traffic
and cannot serve your request.

Please try again later.

Lol digiworld traffic are going to close the store down!

just sit there and hit refresh m8...it will work.......i just finished my last buy...am spent out now (till next time :) ) done over 700 notes in but just got so much stuff......amazin find so well done webmode :Cheers:

Yeah I'm ok just quite surprised that there is such heavy traffic at like 1:30 am!

And yeah dont celebrate yet until the order actually arrives!

Feck sake you's lot are worse than women. It's like a mad Boxing day sale in here tonight. :)
Still what a find that was, so well done to Webmode for finding this :Cheers:

I just bought a couple of tracksuits CW3816 ADIDAS Tracksuit SLAT/NVY/WHT 44X46 £74.99
CG4012 Nike Tracksuit WHITE/NAVY XXL £64.99
and I got a free beige jacket.
I also saved 30% = £41.98 on the total, so I got the 2 of them for £98.00.

i have just been reading on another site where there is 65 pages of posts on this subject that a lot of people had phoned up the company to order as the site was to busy on line and some had been told that there were like only 5 or 10 of each item in the sale. and that the website is not live and does not deduct the items as they are sold also that the some had phoned up to order tvs yesterday in the morning and was told on the phone there was sold out yet still showing in stock on the website and orders were going through so i think we will need to keep our fingers crossed if any thing is recived but all good fun lol

everyone got them m8 this sale thing has been going from saturday i think so there must have been thousands of orders going into that site at them prices so just don't count your chickens yet lol

nice find webmode,
ordered 2 cameras last night, hope they have them in stock and send them.

have not really figured out how im actually supposed to pay for theses items yet because they never actually asked for any payment details!

Back