MAD sale here 65% off ........BE QUICK.........

They charge me full price. So I phoned them, now they agree to houner disconted price.
And great cheap ladies jacket. :toiletcla

webmode said:
They charge me full price. So I phoned them, now they agree to houner disconted price.
And great cheap ladies jacket. :toiletcla

Webmode did you get all your stuff ???

ssilvo

an update to my order...they knocked the cameras out and the trainers ....and saucepans...but after moaning to a superviser i got a food steamer reinstated at the sale price....

she said she ordered a camera and did not get one....

still got a result of sorts !!! :)

ssilvo

damage said:
so what you getting just a steamer NO coat lol

your jokin ....no coat no deal .......!!!!!! lmao

ssilvo

bit odd that i am the only one on here to get anything yet they must like me lol

i received my free jacket today! but no cameras.

i ordered two cameras from them and on the delivery not it says that they are out of stock. :mad:

the jacket also doesn't fit! :) the large size is too small.

ssilvo said:
Webmode did you get all your stuff ???

ssilvo

No m8

I bought about £1500 worth, but receive about £500 goods
bad luck this time :) may be next time

webmode said:
No m8

I bought about £1500 worth, but receive about £500 goods
bad luck this time :) may be next time

I reckon a lot went inhouse before it went live m8.....nice find tho

:Clap: :Clap:

Hey ssilvo
Watch out this weekend again for bargain. I feel there is another bargain waiting for us. Price error happened on weekend most. Like one week ago dell printer/projector, last week empire :) I hop this weekend something else

i just bought that canon eos300d from currys free ram 128 mg stick .£100 off from canon and 10% off with the code £439- not bad for a canon slr 6.3mp was 800 about 3months ago so i am spent out now this month....lol

i went back and ordered some more trainers last night and a pair of football boots for my lad at the 65% discount price but did not use any codes but these are still very very cheep and all were in stock as well.

Back