MAD sale here 65% off ........BE QUICK.........

Garngadblue said:
Feck both my Credit cards have took a fair hammering snapping up bargains posted on here.
it's ok buying them but now I'm faced with interest as there's n way I can clear the full amount in 60 days Not to worry a couple of the things I've bought have been well worth it and not only me has got enjoyment from them.
So well done lads for finding these bargains.

Why not balance transfer it to another card and take advantage of up to 1 year 0%. Virgin are doing 9 months, Mint (RBS) are doing 8 months on Bal T/Fer and Purchases and Lloyds are doing 12 months on an Advance Card. BE CAREFULL WITH THE ADVANCE - THERE IS NO INTEREST FREE PERIOD FOR ANY PURCHASES AND IF YOU USE THE CARD INTEREST IS APPLIED FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE UNLIKe OTHER CARDS WHERE YOU GET UP TO 60 DAYS INTEREST IS CHARGED. In other words use it to BalanceT/Fer but nothing else. That's what I've done - good way of raising capital - a friend of mine does this for his share dealing - one I know rasied the cash and put it in his bank for a year - although they've put a charge on cheque advances now!

latest news for me is they have sent an email saying the codes selected can only be used once and also the code has to be one which is sent to me as part of a promotion or via email......

will keep you posted....

ssilvo

Spikeman good idea. :Cheers:
I will change my Visa (Monument) as with that one I have to pay an annual fee of £19 and that pi**es me off, but at the time I got it no other company would give me one that's why I've stuck with them, but now it's time for a change.

i havent receved any emails since i orded on sunday is any body else in the same boat or is it just me :flame:

robbylaws said:
i havent receved any emails since i orded on sunday is any body else in the same boat or is it just me :flame:

you should of had a confirmation email m8

ssilvo

just been reading on another website of people getting these confirmation email's and some that ordered like 10 to 15 items are only getting 1 or 2 and at the full price without the discount codes

It just accepted my order and said it has gone through but I don't have an account nor did I enter any credit card details (????).

im going to order again if the other one comes ill flog it on ebay

ssilvo said:
latest news for me is they have sent an email saying the codes selected can only be used once and also the code has to be one which is sent to me as part of a promotion or via email......

will keep you posted....

ssilvo

The codes were sent to you m8 - by DW!!! They didn't say who had to send them. Try the fact you have the code proves that it was sent to you tact!

well i dunno what to say lol i just got some of the stuff i ordered i have the statement but still not sure how this works out but i have been charged full price for a dab tuner £49.50 which i guess is not a bad price but its seem i have been only charged £7.88 for a pair of Adidas "X Country" running shoes which were i think reduced from £79 to £25 so the code worked here and a pair of Nike "Total 90 II TF" astro trainers which i don't remember the price before codes but have only been charged £3.62 for them bit confused lol the other electrical stuff i ordered just says sold out. but wait for it got the free jacket but its black wooooohooooo thats all i wanted really

lol....crazy mate ....does the jacket fit.....

ssilvo

i did not know what sort of jacket it would be mans/womans so ordered a large but its very small for a large it kind of a unisex coat i guess non-discript slightly padded more of a winter type of coat i don't know if anyone has been back to the site but my dab tuner is now back in the sale for £89 i think it was and all the other stuff i ordered is showing back in stock but now with only around 30% off i am wondering if this was a priceing error with the 65% on the electical stuff

i also have this on my bill
AL0461 PARCEL PK (FREE) will be delivered soon don't know what the hell this is its not the coat as that was listed on its own but says out of stock will be delivered in 2 to 3 weeks

i got the black dvds i orded but not the dvd recorder no conformation email wtf this is rearly pi**ing me off :(

you should have a customer number on you recipt and you can go to the website and check on line as when you order a account is created and past and present orders can be viewed. but it seems most of the electronic stuff is sold out and back on sale again at a higher price. also lots of the items in the electrical sale the discount code did not work

Where was your customer number listed damage?

mine says it will delivered to my account address and payment will be to my account...?
but I cant see a customer number?

You only get it when the stuff arrives m8 it’s on the receipt then you can check your order but they won't give it to you over the phone data protection act so they say but you may get a e-mail before they deliver to say how much your account has been charged but no customer number will be on it

Excitement!!
empire courier delivery...no cameras,tvs,camcorders,vacuum, just a 4 quid reebok tshirt (no discount applied) and of course the obligatory jackets (black substituted because they had sold out of beige ones...now there's a thing).
will anticipat other DW user results

oh,
and everything 'out of stock' is now re-advertised at a substantially higher price!

Back