MAC Sniffer (Digitalworldz Edition)

same problem for me on tw crashing after 2 to 4 secs didnt have time to enter a mac but it did find 2 macs before crashing and they work so its not all bad

Oopps

Very sorry for the delay in my reply /.

Yes I am on TW now Virgin Media..

Cheers

Icon

same problem for me on tw crashing after 2 to 4 secs didnt have time to enter a mac but it did find 2 macs before crashing and they work so its not all bad
another 1 in the club with the same prob & up 2 yet we all on tw

crashes after 2 secs for me on tw...........

hey guys, seems we nailed it down to a tw packet problem, you can thank martsmall for all his help last night in figuring this out. he will be helping me out later also to solve the issue for good, so again double thanks to him ,otherwise all you TW users would be screwed LOL jk.

working fast to get this sorted for you lot :)

If you need any testing doing during the day just pm me. I should be around till 5pm.

hey guys, seems we nailed it down to a tw packet problem, you can thank martsmall for all his help last night in figuring this out. he will be helping me out later also to solve the issue for good, so again double thanks to him ,otherwise all you TW users would be screwed LOL jk.
its all thanx 2 u even stopping up all hours 2 sort when ur up early thats dedication m8 :)

it is a lot now we used 2 b a exclusive club now we are many thanx to tw lmfao

it is a lot now we used 2 b a exclusive club now we are many thanx to tw lmfao

yeh its invitation only, tell the others to sod off LOL

will write that anaylser in a bit and send it to you mate, shouldnt be too hard from their then.

will you be free in about 2 hours?

yeh its invitation only, tell the others to sod off LOL
will write that anaylser in a bit and send it to you mate, shouldnt be too hard from their then.
will you be free in about 2 hours?

yeh im deffo free ive gotta pop out shop in a sec but will bb by about 3:30 then im free for rest of the day if im in msn is on m8

can anybody upload

can anybody upload the programmes to make mac sniffer work please when I try to download them from microsoft they need validation

So any macs this prog finds should be okay to use with adams firmware providing they have a config next to them or doesn't that matter?

windows installer

when I try to put framework on it says prerequisite programmes not installed windows installer 3 when I try to download window installer3 it says validation required can anybody upload it please

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FC-5F56-4A38-B838-DE776FD4138C&displaylang=en

towards the bottom of the page - WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe

That should get you installer 3.1 redistributable V2

You should think about changing the details of your OS so it passes validation because there is a good chance some of these extras are going to start complaining. Quite a few of them install other components by the back door !

thank you

thank you I have now installed framework

@ All Tw Users

the issue is now fixed, it was a bloody simple mistake, i followed the DHCP spec, and that was the problem - TW didnt LOL

anyways all credit goes to martsmall, wouldnt of been done without his help, now i know theres one last small issue to fix with nozzer for this beta, if anyone else has issues, please PM me.

you will find the new release in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
Hi mate,
Thanks for this :)
No problems with the latest release on my end.

Has the green/red flag ID been implemented yet?
And if so which is which for your UBR??

Cheers matey

Back