MAC Sniffer (Digitalworldz Edition)

i dont have a router chaps and i dont have dhcp force running either lol

so it must be a 360 specific port or i'm being hacked up

i dont have a router chaps and i dont have dhcp force running either lol
so it must be a 360 specific port or i'm being hacked up

if u have ICS (internet connection) running, this i think acts as a DHCP server, and will have ownership of the dhcp ports, so the app wont be able to use them.

Note To All

Please hold back on posting bug finds in this thread at the mo, its only an alpha build so there will be a couple in there. if u wish u can PM me and i will pick them up from there.

Could i ask admin to temporary close this thread and reopen it once i release the beta, will be either later on tonight or 2moro.

thanks.

As far as I know the xbox / xbox 360 user ports 3074 and 88 to connect to xbox live

Cheers

Icon

Bump

the beta is here!!

please delete the old one and download the new one :)

let us know what you think. i couldnt believe the amount of ppl that were interested in this application, i had more than enough ppl request to be beta testers and i wanna say thanks to you all.

please go to the first post of this thread for more details.

p.s. please remember this is still a beta, its not bullet proof but wont self-implode your computer ;)

Last edited:
the beta is here!!
please delete the old one and download the new one :)
let us know what you think. i couldnt believe the amount of ppl that were interested in this application, i had more than enough ppl request to be beta testers and i wanna say thanks to you all.
please go to the first post of this thread for more details.
p.s. please remember this is still a beta, its not bullet proof but wont self-implode your computer ;)

Nice one solster been waiting to use this your alpha worked great for me well done m8

hey guys, nozzer has reported back an indexoutofrange error, but im having trouble to replicate the error, if anyone gets this error please PM with the crash report ASAP thanks

hey guys, nozzer has reported back an indexoutofrange error, but im having trouble to replicate the error, if anyone gets this error please PM with the crash report ASAP thanks
pm sent m8
oh & i dont even have 2 put a mac in for it 2 crash i just open the program & it brings up the error within a second or 2

pm sent m8
oh & i dont even have 2 put a mac in for it 2 crash i just open the program & it brings up the error within a second or 2
yeh i think we've pinpointed it down to when it receives or sends out macs

so u probably receiving a mac within 2 secs and its dying out, its not happened anywhere else so i wonder what the two of u have in common? runs fine for me and all other beta testers lol typical heh

tut & i thought me & the other person was special & unique lol

PMSL

are you lot all on TW?

see if this older version works, i did fook about a little with the new one without testers lol

but this one attached has no issues reported whatsoever

It would be nice to have the config name saved in the text file so when you do come to using it you know which macs have what config rather than having to discover again.

It would be nice to have the config name saved in the text file so when you do come to using it you know which macs have what config rather than having to discover again.
if u click the dropdown arrow next to save mate it gives u the option of saving bootfiles (configs) too

PMSL
are you lot all on TW?
see if this older version works, i did fook about a little with the new one without testers lol
but this one attached has no issues reported whatsoever

same thing again

EventType : clr20r3 P1 : dhcp sniffer-0.1.4.57b.exe P2 : 0.1.4.29
P3 : 4730ef20 P4 : system.net.services P5 : 0.1.4.29 P6 : 4730ef20
P7 : 29 P8 : 7b P9 : system.indexoutofrangeexception

if its all tws fault im moving house 2 a ntl area lol

i have been scanning for over an hour now with no probs so far (ntl) other than i get an awful lot of macs without configs

PMSL i think its the only solution, freaking TW

the only common thing between u all so far is TW lol

as i said in PM's im gonna make a debug console, and ask u to copy+paste the errors back, its hard to test TW myself as i dont know anyone on it.

if anyone else has same error and on ntl-pure, please let me know.

i have been scanning for over an hour now with no probs so far (ntl) other than i get an awful lot of macs without configs

reason for no config mate is the server returned a ACK packet rather than an OFFER one, all other sniffers dont sniff these, but i thought what the heck, a mac is a mac heh LOL

PMSL i think its the only solution, freaking TW
the only common thing between u all so far is TW lol
as i said in PM's im gonna make a debug console, and ask u to copy+paste the errors back, its hard to test TW myself as i dont know anyone on it.
if anyone else has same error and on ntl-pure, please let me know.

damn you telepest !!!!!!!! :FINGER:
ill b your guinea pig lol

its good 2 know ur working on sorting it

anything u need im here

Back