Lost Frontrow? List inside of known VOD areas

Not sure what Teleport is, or if VOD means that you can't get Front Row, or what pure n*l means.

What I do know is that after my scan using the Cryo Sportster Pro 1.02 image in 1.73 mode, I have FR 01-45 working.

I am in the Bournemouth area and have n*l.

its something n.l have done when they do it in your area you will lose front row watch it while you can it will go it was there one day the next day i put it on it was gone.

Gloucester tw has gone teleport!!!!!!!!!!:CRYBABY:

I guess this post would come in handy as a sticky.

Can we put this up as a sticky post please - will save a lot of questions in the future, maybe.

lost front row

i live in worthing which i think is on bromley(ex tw but got n*l)
i tried flashing the chester service files and got front row

t/w west london (w4) went teleport today :(

So did Hayes in middlesex.:Chainsaw:

north london gone teleport holloway, enfield, finsbury park.

just got the news

telewest thurrock been teleport for a few weeks but still have 9 front row working for now anyway

Just updated list in first post... stemcell normally does it but hasnt been around for a while and I've only just noticed this thread pop back up from its original post date!

Made it a sticky.
Cheers

hornsey has gone to teleport north london

I m in blackburn receiving partial FR channels on N*L mean receiving i think 50% of FR Chanels

Bradford fornt row have gone what are the chances of getting the fornt row channels working

adil said:
Bradford fornt row have gone what are the chances of getting the fornt row channels working

Zero... no more front row im afraid :(

Back