Lost Frontrow? List inside of known VOD areas

i Live in leicester and as of 07/01/06 front row has gone

looks like i am the only one in here with Front Row (re scanned {update option} cheshire

i do have about 14 NVOD chans tho (8 of them FW)

who needs FW when you got 10mb boardband :)

I thought I'd lost the last few Front Row channels I had after christmas, but last week they (FR 1 - 9) appeared again all fine and dandy. Which was good, there were a couple of films I fancied watching, until it actually came round to watching them and they vanished again. Sods law.

I'll keep an eye out to see if they appear again.

Thats Dundee T W.

Ipswich has now gone VOD

D-box showing Error channel not available on PPV all other channels OK
Pace box goto channel 0 - Its now Filmlex - press on demand button display error

Hello anyone. I am very very new to all this. I am on TW and have lost Front Row, can some one tell me have I lost it for ever.

I see you have Grimsby in there. I still get front row channels, im not sure if that means we have or have not got it

Lost all channels

Yeah I am on NTL and lost all the channels in the Hyde, cheshire area. IS there anyway to get them back on the dbox 2?

Medway VOD

Medway has now gone VOD, last 9 Front Rows went two weeks ago!!

Calisto

I am in Grimsby and have still got all front row and ppv running, nokia dbox 2 with sportster 04

stemcell said:
Thought i would start a list of known launched VOD areas , if you have lost Frontrow and now get only EPG and "channel not available" check below to see whether your area is listed.
If you have gone to VOD and its not listed please post or if you know of an active area.
And for those wishing to learn a little more about VOD and what it is read this thread.

Confirmed N*L VOD Areas
Luton
Essex-southend
Belfast
Grimsby
Swansea
Cardiff
Glasgow
Nottingham
Stevenage
Hatfield
Workingham
bedford (cheshunt area)
Huddersfield
Dewsbury
South Wales
Broxbourne
East and Central Herts
North and East Bedfordshire
Newport
Mansfield
Newark
Melton
Chesterfield
Woking
Surrey (GU24 + Deepcut area on the Langley platform)
Hertfordshire (St. Albans)
Thames valley reading area
Doncaster

Confirmed Teleport Areas
Cheltenham and Gloucester
Basildon
Bristol
West Wilts
Bath
Croydon
Plymouth
Wimbledon & Colliers Wood
Southend, Essex
North & South Lanarkshire
Fife
Edinburgh
Wigan
Dundee
Birmingham
Tyne and Wear
Teeside
Gloucester
Hayes
West London (W4 postcode area)
South Shields
Finsbury Park
Enfield
Holloway
Thurrock
Hornsey
Bradford
Dudley

If i have the Supplier wrong please let me know :cool:
hello me got dbox2 when i flashed image with pacino and added service all channels came on but not epg on front row so me did scan and it was still the same ....so me reflashed the dbox2 with sportster 1.7 and added services and then did a scan leaving bouquet on leave current and did a scan on 9520 and then all channel came up and front row had all names of movies only channel that did not have epg was sky movie 9 but thats fine by me .........so try that i think sportster is better than pacino better pic to me in leeds it fine...

Anyone know if VOD around in the crawley area?

Is there a website to check this stuff?

Forget that i used my head!

h**p://www.telewest.co.uk:80/html/television/teleport/inyourarea.htm

Teleport will be available to Telewest digital TV customers at the above address between 05/10 - 19/10.

Front Row

No problems here in Cheshire / Warrington, using pacino image, lost only 3 channels. Itv News, Boomerang and Guest:mexican:

stemcell said:
Thought i would start a list of known launched VOD areas , if you have lost Frontrow and now get only EPG and "channel not available" check below to see whether your area is listed.
If you have gone to VOD and its not listed please post or if you know of an active area.
And for those wishing to learn a little more about VOD and what it is read this thread.

Confirmed N*L VOD Areas
Luton
Essex-southend
Belfast
Grimsby
Swansea
Cardiff
Glasgow
Nottingham
Stevenage
Hatfield
Workingham
bedford (cheshunt area)
Huddersfield
Dewsbury
South Wales
Broxbourne
East and Central Herts
North and East Bedfordshire
Newport
Mansfield
Newark
Melton
Chesterfield
Woking
Surrey (GU24 + Deepcut area on the Langley platform)
Hertfordshire (St. Albans)
Thames valley reading area
Doncaster

Confirmed Teleport Areas
Cheltenham and Gloucester
Basildon
Bristol
West Wilts
Bath
Croydon
Plymouth
Wimbledon & Colliers Wood
Southend, Essex
North & South Lanarkshire
Fife
Edinburgh
Wigan
Dundee
Birmingham
Tyne and Wear
Teeside
Gloucester
Hayes
West London (W4 postcode area)
South Shields
Finsbury Park
Enfield
Holloway
Thurrock
Hornsey
Bradford
Dudley

If i have the Supplier wrong please let me know :cool:

Hi,

I live in Northolt, Middlesex. I have all the Front Row and PPV channels with EPG.

I personnaly have had an N*L analogue cable subscription for about 10 years now.
When I got my Dbox2 earlier this week, I scanned for channels and selected N*L sym6887 for my cable provider. I got no channels at all. So I selected sym6952 for Telepest and hew presto I got 253 channels including all the PPV.

Strange.

I am new to the Db0x game but have a working box and one I have just bought from Germany. Thing is it is still in German and I thought it would be plug & play for uk cable. Anyone tell me how I can convert this to a working box? Live in Edinburgh and use T***west.

Cheers
Dixie

Back