lost channels

AIRBUS 2

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all has motors tv gone or moved it has gone off my epg on my vu+sole2 i run a auto scan and as it
was running i saw motors but when it had finished i could not find it.

any ideals Thanks AIRBUS 2

It's gone from my sports section too I notice it couple of days ago, it's still in Un listed section but not n bouquets that on ABM on zgemma

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Manually add it back to your bouquets

Bring up your bouquet and press the green button to go into the full sat list. Now find motors hight light and press the menu button for the move to bouquet options.

Bring up your bouquet and press the green button to go into the full sat list. Now find motors hight light and press the menu button for the move to bouquet options.
Thanks all for the reply's had the box about 12mth still learning i will give it a go

Thanks again AIRBUS 2

that will only work for 1 day m8 ABM runs every morning and it will remove it again they must have removed it from the sky line up, I check it out and its not on there channel guide any more Sky Guide TV Listings – Find And Record TV Shows In Our 7-Day Planner - Sky

:)

@AIRBUS 2, @Napster and anyone else using ABM.

If you use the attached provider file and replace your existing one then this will, fit Motors TV in similar position as what it was before it was removed from Sky's EPG.

The attached file should replace the existing file in:-

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

I highly recommend making a backup of image first.

Thanks goes to Abu Baniaz for providing info about where/what to change in ABM.

I'm unsure what happens if channel stops broadcasting or if another channel appears at same channel number I've chosen.

This fix will survive future ABM scans except for maybe any update of image (as an update may replace this fix file with default one from ABM).

If you have problems with ABM in future, removing ABM via plugin feeds and re-installing it should restore the default file and not this fix.

Attachments

• sat_282_sky_uk.xml
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Seen as this thread has been posted is it possible to edit the ABM xml file to find channels you want as i notice when scanning it still finds sly hd channels even when scan is set to SD . Also if you want the irish sports channels you have to go in all channels

Normally you need to choose "Custom London" or whatever is your region and select yes to include not indexed channels.

On my settings, I dont get any HD channels that are not FTA and it fits in Setanta sports, etc within the Sports section.

Normally you need to choose "Custom London" or whatever is your region and select yes to include not indexed channels.

On my settings, I dont get any HD channels that are not FTA and it fits in Setanta sports, etc within the Sports section.

Ok buddy i will try that cheers

Back