Liverpool Fans only section

it is a waste of time saying this to u

when we played u at old trafford
we fooked u but u still wouldnt admit we where the better team
u come up with we played crap(meaning man u)

we just have to say that ur a man u supporter and i am a liverpool suporter and we are doing what is right saying our team is the best
we wouldnt be a supporter if we didnt

You was better on the day

the table never lies, neither does the trophy cabinet... i gave lpool credit when they were top by stating at the time they were the best team in the country... Now we'll see how many lpool fans give utd credit by stating we are the best team currently and when we win the title, we are the best team in the land......

Jaffa id love to agree because from your posts you seem able to attempt to be unbiased but you do fail in the end mate. I ask you one question to prove im wrong
Who is the current best team in england based on achievment this year?
No political answers just a straight answer utd,liverpool or chelsea no buts no wot ifs.

Man utd ...next question please.

Do you really think I am that stupid that I would ignore the facts.

On achievement it is MU.........but we are a better team when we meet....yeah I know it doesnt win us fek all but I answered your question.

the table never lies, neither does the trophy cabinet... i gave lpool credit when they were top by stating at the time they were the best team in the country... Now we'll see how many lpool fans give utd credit by stating we are the best team currently and when we win the title, we are the best team in the land......
None mate none unless jaffa is true to his unbiased word

i have never denide that u have a good team
the only thing i pull u up for is according to u the manc's every player u have they are class
now come on
they are not
to prove it the italian fella the 17yr old
fook he scored 1 good goal and fluked another and u come on here and say he is the best thing since sliced bread
fook give him a chance
lolol
u have a good team
and u have shown u are the best this yr
but as a liverpudlian
i will allways say our team is better than u
it is the way we are brought up
same as u lot

Man utd ...next question please.

Do you really think I am that stupid that I would ignore the facts.

On achievement it is MU.........but we are a better team when we meet....yeah I know it doesnt win us fek all but I answered your question.

Well jaffa ive a renewed respect and i thort you was anutha claimer of unbiasednessness

For the record if you win the league i will give liverpool the same accolades as much as it will hurt

i have never denide that u have a good team
the only thing i pull u up for is according to u the manc's every player u have they are class
now come on
they are not
to prove it the italian fella the 17yr old
fook he scored 1 good goal and fluked another and u come on here and say he is the best thing since sliced bread
fook give him a chance
lolol
u have a good team
and u have shown u are the best this yr
but as a liverpudlian
i will allways say our team is better than u
it is the way we are brought up
same as u lot

OH MYGOSH
and u have shown u are the best this yr<-davidh quote
DH i cant believe it
but you are right and again if your pack of cnuts win it ill shall hold you with the same respect as well its due and will actually say liverppol were better than utd this year. (thats if you get a premiership title on the board)

I will keep you to that next year.........:Laugh:

Jaffa im a realist and think you may well have a wait but when the time comes then yes i will acclaim you with the accolades deserved.
Im not biased mate not when in full possession of the facts. ask me if ronaldo dives ill say yea.Ask me if berbatovs been a fantastic signing, ill say no (not yet)
For your lot
Torres a keeper
Gerrard pffft hang on o him
Alonso <- hes the fookin key, more than gerrard dont lose him coz then you really are fooked
Babel needs games
Anyone else are average
Riera was mint but lookin more like a city reject as time goes by
Kuyt theres better wingers
Arbeloa hmmmm undecided but he wont ever be class
Skrtel strong,definately ugly but a but class ?? No id rather have vidic
Im bored now
lol
pmsl

Jaffa im a realist and think you may well have a wait but when the time comes then yes i will acclaim you with the accolades deserved.
Im not biased mate not when in full possession of the facts. ask me if ronaldo dives ill say yea.Ask me if berbatovs been a fantastic signing, ill say no (not yet)
For your lot
Torres a keeper
Gerrard pffft hang on o him
Alonso <- hes the fookin key, more than gerrard dont lose him coz then you really are fooked
Babel needs games
Anyone else are average
Riera was mint but lookin more like a city reject as time goes by
Kuyt theres better wingers
Arbeloa hmmmm undecided but he wont ever be class
Skrtel strong,definately ugly but a but class ?? No id rather have vidic
Im bored now
lol
pmsl

lets compare then shall we -

Torres or Berbatov - no brainer

Tevez or Kuyt - Kuyt for me, but Tevez is a decent player too

Rooney or Gerrard - Gerrard at the moment

Ronaldo or Reira - no brainer

Alonso or Carrick - Alonso

Park or Benayoun - Benny

Anderson or Mascherano - Mascher

Evra or Aurelio - Evra

Carragher or Ferdinand - Both class

Skrtel or Vidic - Vidic

Rafael of Arbeloa - Arbeloa

Reina or Van der sar - Both class but age is against van der sar

There you go mate, you had your opinion now I got mine.

lets compare then shall we -

Torres or Berbatov - no brainer

Tevez or Kuyt - Kuyt for me, but Tevez is a decent player too

Rooney or Gerrard - Gerrard at the moment

Ronaldo or Reira - no brainer

Alonso or Carrick - Alonso

Park or Benayoun - Benny

Anderson or Mascherano - Mascher

Evra or Aurelio - Evra

Carragher or Ferdinand - Both class

Skrtel or Vidic - Vidic

Rafael of Arbeloa - Arbeloa

Reina or Van der sar - Both class but age is against van der sar

There you go mate, you had your opinion now I got mine.

Ferdinand or Carragher is a no brainer mate ask the England manager.

Kuyt or Tevez LOL @ you suggesting Kuyt mate thats another no brainer Tevez is way out of Kuyts league.

Rafael is 18 and going forward hes better than Arbeloa and our 2nd choice but hey ho.

Masherano or Anderson again id disagree and next season Hargreaves will be back.

Blackeyeyoun ive never rated even when he was @ west ham and id rather have G string Park just for his work rate alone.

Rooney or Gerrards a difficult one as both play different positions but are in the same mold as match winners. Skill levels Rooney is way out in front and both probably hold the same value in their respective teams. Gerrards definitely had a better season and takes this one for me.

Reina or van der sar Id still have vds even at his ripe old age, not as prone to blunders.

Opinions differ i suppose and the better team/squad will lift the premiership trophy and thats a fact.

lol that donkey Kuyt is no where near Tevez
Ferdinand and Carragher a no brainer
Anderson or Mascherano can't compare the 2 as very different but if i was to choose id have Anderson he is a fantastic playr can tackle and make a pass!
Benanoun lol don't even compare him to Park! Benaoun wouldn't even get in the Villa team lol

Rooney or Gerrard again depends on position behind striker Wazza anyday of the week in midfield then Gerrard!

lol that donkey Kuyt is no where near Tevez
Ferdinand and Carragher a no brainer
Anderson or Mascherano can't compare the 2 as very different but if i was to choose id have Anderson he is a fantastic playr can tackle and make a pass!
Benanoun lol don't even compare him to Park! Benaoun wouldn't even get in the Villa team lol

Rooney or Gerrard again depends on position behind striker Wazza anyday of the week in midfield then Gerrard!

Kuyt works harder scores and assists more, thats a FACT.
Kuyt - 14 goals and 10 assists
Tevez - 5 goals and 3 assists

I think most non mancs would agree that Carragher and Ferdinand is a close call.

Anderson over Mascherano - lol

Park or Benayoun - Park's a decent player but he aint got the skill or guile of benayoun.

Opinions differ i suppose and the better team/squad will lift the premiership trophy and thats a fact

Lol, would you be saying that if we were just a little bit closer !!

I notice your post rate on the "Liverpool Fans only Section" has gone up dramatically since youve looked certs for the title.

Last edited:
pissheadfergy.jpg

another trophyless season, what a joke! maybe a parade to celebrate stvie gimpy's writer's award thing lmao!!!!

champions!!!!

Back